DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/10/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/10/2013
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

More information PLEASE.....

Case Documents
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

Ut oh, JA! What have you done now?

That's when I'm outta here......:bananalama:
Me too.

I see we have a Trial Recipe Forum which looks brilliant but.... I am more in need of diet tips right now. I daren't admit to how much I eat during a trial. :blushing:

No more trials for me..... until next time.

Case Documents

Those new journals should be some interesting reading. I bet she talks about Juan in them.

Agreed. But I think men feel more societal pressure to handle it solo or just brush it off or even joke about it and pretend not to be alarmed. And I think when people do this, they often convince THEMSELVES it's no biggie. KWIM?

I know women do this too, but it seems to be more acceptable for women to seek help. And ALV and her blah blah is what will keep it that way. :(

So true. Many years ago a Male friend of ours came clean as to why he left his marriage. He was verbally and physically abused. He never spoke of it while it was happening or reported it. Said he was embarrassed. Instead just chose to leave. Never once retaliated. Deciding factor for him as to leaving was he was afraid one day he may strike her back. Knew he was at his lowest when he started to feel he might be capable.

Doors will close here in about 30 minutes.​

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204897"]trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]​

ive got all of my windows open today and im afraid my neighbors will think im going insane if I yell out all of the obscenities im feeling right now

Close immediately. Too much pollen!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have always been an easygoing laid back person. I have watched more trials than I can count but never ever has one made me so angry as this one. It is exhausting because most of the time I'm in a rage since the DT started their CIC eons ago.:furious::furious:

I don't like this feeling and honestly will be glad when justice is done. That will make it worth it. To see the smug smirks wiped off of the DTs and defendant's face and to see Travis' family finally have some semblance of peace will be well worth it. I know they have had to hold all of their rage in as they sit day after day in the courtroom and do it with such dignity and grace. Bless them all and Juan who fights like a tiger for justice.

IMO

I couldn't agree more. I adore our WS community and if it weren't for this group I couldn't experience this trial alone but this is so brutal I want it to be over. The guilty verdict can't come soon enough, the family needs the opportunity to give their victim's impact statements and finally speak after so much injustice and so much pain. It's years overdue.

Case Documents

Defendants motion to get her stinkin' journals back is DENIED! Put that in your pipe Jodi and BLOW

Did Juan say he's done?

I'm DREADING JW's redirect. It's going to be SO boring and annoying.

I believe he said he was done questioning so they could break for lunch. I do not think he is done. If he is done he probably stopped at a good point because it is clear to the jury she is unwilling to accept that Travis could have been a victim. Once JW gets up there they will see a difference in the way she answers defense questions.

Case Documents

Hmm?? Journal or... MANIFESTO???????????

Case Documents

~~** Curiosity Explosion **~~

Me too.

I see we have a Trial Recipe Forum which looks brilliant but.... I am more in need of diet tips right now. I daren't admit to how much I eat during a trial. :blushing:

No more trials for me..... until next time.

I have eaten both of my kids' chocolate bunnies they got for Easter. I am just dreading the time they ask to have a piece. I'll have to tell them what I did!

Please don't take offense at this but does Jodi look almost Asian lately? Anyone remember the Kessel brothers case? The wife that murdered one of the brothers seemed to morph into looking the same way. The wife lived in Hong Kong so I imagine she did it to please the jury. Why Jodi might do it, who the hell knows or will ever know??!?!?

My hubby asked me if she was Asian? I told him no, not that I know of, but she sure looks different. People asked my hubby what nationality I was when we first got married. He told them I was a tomahawk wielding redskin(which , I am Cherokee).:floorlaugh:

So true. Many years ago a Male friend of ours came clean as to why he left his marriage. He was verbally and physically abused. He never spoke of it while it was happening or reported it. Said he was embarrassed. Instead just chose to leave. Never once retaliated. Deciding factor for him as to leaving was he was afraid one day he may strike her back. Knew he was at his lowest when he started to feel he might be capable.

It's entirely consistent for men to be ashamed to admit abuse, whether suffered as children or adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485