trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, judge!! You really need to set ALV straight - again! Make her answer the questions - PLEASE!!!

I used to think ALV was being defensive of JA but it's not just that - I think she's aware of how she is looking and she's fighting for her career and all the years she has spent in DV.

Do you see stalking under this part? Yes or No? I can't answer that with a yes or no. WTFrig!!!

La Violette really needs to stop sparring with Juan and just answer the question

tumblr_mdr8kvX00U1rgr4l6o6_r2_250.gif

Okeydokey, let's just make you read your continuum.... ;)

How dare Juan user her very own original model to prove that Travis was abused and stalked by JA.

She's going to slither her way out of her snake skin to avoid answering honestly.

Travis, you have one hell of a man working for you my love.
In THIS, you are lucky. This is something to be thankful for.

Oh, destruction of property. Hope JM can go there now.

A straight answer??? OMG I am going to faint!

YES Travis was terrified about Jodi's STALKING BEHAVIOUR

Unfortunately, straight answers are rare with Alyce. She is now back to playing games 5 seconds later. Frustrating!

YES OR NO, WHY can Alyce not simply use that response on a regular basis? Judge needs to threaten her with contempt..

JM is getting really fed up with her baloney and I think pit bull is coming out now..get her Juan!! No more games!

shes NOT doing herself any favors by sparring with JM, shes making herself look biased towards Jodi

My dogs HATE me! I keep screaming and flapping my arms around...while they are enjoying their midday slumber...LOL!!

Juan is frustrated and showing ALV her full continuum. He is getting her to read all the points in the abuse column. It does not have stalking in the abuse column.

Juan is now getting her to read the points in the high conflict and battering columns.

Stalking does not appear in these columns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela