DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and the killer is just smirking.

I do not like Jodi Arias.
I do not like ALV.

He can't talk to other women? He was a salesman. He was probably always trying to recruit. They are making conversations sound sinister.

Well he was sending emails = relationship. Everything is measured in emails and texts

JA is well amused at this.

Attachments

• jasmirk.jpg
    jasmirk.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 28
Um really JW what about your witnesses tone !!!!!!!!
How about JA's little smirk on her face ( I would love to SM%$#@ the SH&$ out of her )

Look at Jodi smirking! She doesn't get it that this ALV is guaranteeing a death verdict. Unbelievable.

Look at Jodi smirking away and not giving a damn and yet ALV is throwing herself on a blade to save her. She doesn't care at all.

.....methinks the prosecutor has right to use that tone....

JA looks paler everyday. Maybe by the end we will barely be able to see her... YES!!!

tumblr_m6me8d0YrE1r55tl4o1_400.gif

Got to love it!

Whoa! Why are you looking over to your left?
I'll look over here then.

As usual, she wants it both ways. He's talking to women, so I'll point that out. But "no" it' doesn't make him bad. Puhleeeeze.

Don't intend to be disparaging, but have a question about Ms Wilcott's hair. Is she wearing some hair things underneath to make it appear fuller?

The PROSECUTORS TONE???? Seriously? That is how he operates, if you don't like it then TOUGH!!!!

What is the list of men Jodi was speaking to in 2007-2008. Please add on if I forget one:

Travis
Darryl
Matt
Steve
Abe
Ryan

I know I am missing some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online