trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Alyce, tell me....Travis "making out" with someone on the couch is equivalent to "something sexual," but Jodi GRINDING on RB mere hours after slaughtering Travis is simply "making out?" Okayyyyy then. Double standards much?

I have got to stop hollaring out and yellling at this woman. I am turning heads at work.

just because he is talking to women
flirtation - you see world as bad and good and I see world as grey . . .

you said you were old fashioned . . something offended you TA after they broken up are you somehow offended just because Ta may be talking @ other girls.

no at all . . I have 2 older children I have been thru the 60's and 70's

don't know sexual behaviors with Lisa Andrews . . . in later part of 2007 . . .I don't know who this woman on the couch was . . . Lisa Andrews . . 8 mo relationship ending in March . . . he would have been involved with Lisa @ that time . . .

Ms. Andrews wrote something about . . not specific on the date . .. he was involved in lisa Andrews @ that time . . if she wsa the woman on the couch . . if not there was another woman he wsa being sexual with. . .

you take that into account - yes
Lisa Andrews complained about TA sexual advances . . . she testified she was the one that took TA's advances further and he refused her
objection - approach

Oh, and the killer is just smirking.

I do not like Jodi Arias.
I do not like ALV.

addams02.jpg

All three Willmot, Nurmi and Jodi smiling today... Wonder what they have up their sleeve?

Who the F cares if he was with 100 women? He wasn't married to Jodi. They werent even dating. Not to mention, just talking to a female means nothing. Travs had a lot of friends, some female. I guess old fashioned Alyce can't understand that.

I want to high five juan so bad right now.

He's destroying her

Good luck alyce once you're done here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You know the attendees were admonished for having reactions to testimony, however Ms Wilmott makes all kinds of faces.

"YES OR NO". ....blah blah blah. ..not a yes or no ..blah blah..gray area...blah blah
Say anything but yes or no.

i don't think ALV has any idea how biased she looks. not good, alyce.....not good at all.

Nurmi is getting in on the smirking. Do they feel victorious now that they made Juan lower his voice or something? Are they listening to this woman battle Juan? Disgusting.

Yikes. ALVs career is a total mushroom cloud.
MOO and stuff.

If I was ALV, at this point I would be doing anything I could to save what little reputation I have left

Not if one leaves right away. I am not sure what the time limit is when it turns from acceptable to stalking.

< 13.4 seconds = just whistling dixie bopping around the corner
13.4 seconds or more = stalking

Why doesn't Juan say that JA was talking to DB AND MM during all of these times- does that mean SHE WAS WITH THEM TOO?

And Ryan........
And Abe..........
And Daniel...........
And Bobby..........
And Vicotor.........
And Paul..........
And Gus.........
And .........

I hope people realize (and I mean beyond here) that many DV advocates don't subscribe to this archaic, gender-biased poppycock - there are a lot of caring, less ignorant people out there determined to make a difference who dedicate much of their lives to helping real victims.

I very much consider her a mockery to them. :(

Indeed, it is "poppycock." And piff and twaddle as well. Flimflammery. I have got to calm down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech