trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ms. are you seating in front of me? Yes or no.
Well blah,blah,blah.

So does this mean the time Harrison Ford spoke to me (yes I got his autograph), he was "with me"?

Be still my beating heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to put a few Calm Remedy Drops in my pets water bowls today. They stopped coming into the livingroom yesterday. :floorlaugh:

Please don't tell me ALV is gonna go from Snow White to When Harry Met Sally to 50 Shades of Gray.

I don't think that is a movie yet. :waitasec: So, she probably isn't aware of it. :giggle:

BS. She is absolutely implying that it's bad that Travis was talking to other women.

Even Amish men get to talk to women, even women they're not married to. Where the heck is this woman from?

If Travis is NOT a victim of stalking, because he did not seek help; then

THEN...

JA is not a victim of abuse, because she did not seek help!!!

Logic, Alyce! Logic

Everyone associated with the defense is completely morally bankrupt. Apparently it's a prerequisite to be on their team that you must trash Travis every chance you get regardless of how irrelevant it is and you MAY NOT pass over an opportunity to (falsely) assault his character if you do.

JA and JW sit there getting off on this filth. Absolutely disgusting. All of them.

thank you for your anger management intervention, Weebles :seeya:

thank you for stating the correct words..
I was getting angry then i saw weebles loving cat gif and I calmed down so fast .

OMG, I want to scream! Jodi sitting over there smiling, laughing, smirking... maybe somebody needs to accidentally set off that stun belt

I really, really wish she would "go off her rocker" and that stun belt would go off !

Seriously, she is so disrespectful and she thinks she is being "cute" with all her smiles, laughs and that snarky-smug look ...

She makes me :furious:

:moo:

JM is out to absolutely destroy ALV. It IS personal at that point and he wants utter destruction of this witness. So far, he's winning by a wide margin. He has made her look foolish, stupid, forgetful and most importantly biased toward the defense.

ALV is destroying herself. Have you ever seen/heard an expert witness act like this?

And Ryan........
And Abe..........
And Daniel...........
And Bobby..........
And Vicotor.........
And Paul..........
And Gus.........
And .........

the guy who's gonna hang her art next to his Van Gogh's & Monet's

I have got to give Juan a LOT of kudos...even tho his tone has been a little combative with all the defense witnesses he really hasnt changed it from witness to witness...whereas by this time I would have completely lost it with ALV - I would totally be screaming by this time!!!!

Smirk much, Killer? Wonder if you'll be smirking as they stick the needle in your arm? This is all "fun" for JA. She's the center of attention. This whole production is servicing HER sick needs. All these people working so hard, with the whole world watching, because of her. This is the ultimate for JA. She's loving every single minute of this. But you know what, everyone? These jurors, who will have the final say, are people just like you and me, not professional court people. Not judges. Not lawyers. They are viewing what's going on the same way WE are. And you can bet your last red cent they are feeling the same level of disgust and frustration we are at this witness, at JA's "performance" on the stand, at the childish giggling and juvenile behavior of JA's defense team, etc. I'd be willing to bet everything I own that each and every one of them is giddily awaiting the moment they get to watch JA hear the word GUILTY as to premeditated murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3