trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Jodi was abused even though she never called the police...or filed a report...or told anyone. Nice double standard there Alyce.

:rocker: Maybe that's coming up!! So far JM is hitting ALL our points!

If JA is found NOT GUILTY and is released into our society, only to kill again (because she will); I hope we all hold this woman accountable!

The killer is on permanent ignore by me.

I watch/follow this trial in support of Travis, his family and prosecutor. I am always sending them positive vibes.

Justice for Travis!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:what:

What if you are unaware the stalker has your online passwords, or has installed keystroke software on your computer. You have no idea these things are happening. You don't do "fear behavior". You're not being stalked. Tool.

But Jodi was abused even though she never called the police...or filed a report...or told anyone. Nice double standard there Alyce.

Exactly.

And didnt this witness write a book called " Why Battered Women Stay" or something like that?

I don't why JM doesn't say, do you consider it at least abusive behavior? Since of course she considers JA abused even though she was still going back to TA.

Not for nothing but most guys who feel they are being stalked probably don't take it as seriously as women should (i.e., restraining orders, calling police, etc.). Sense of "I can take care of myself and defend myself against any woman"...

I agree, its unfortunate, but I do think that is the case most of the time.

Think of those of us that have sons! ALV is delusional.

OH I know! I also have a son, he's 44 now, he started dating at 16, and until 6 years ago he always dated more than one girl at the same time. ALV is scary! Seriously, talking is cheating!!!! If that were true, we are all cheaters.

Jodi seems like she is at someone else's trial. She is so into being JW's helper, it is like none of this has anything to do with her. :waitasec:

:seeya: I totally agree ... she definitely has "issues" -- always wanting to be something she is NOT !

The only thing she will ever be is :jail:

:moo:

ALV is old fashioned so Friends With Benefits are something she's never heard of. Because Travis continued to have sex with the Monster ALV will continue to say HE WAS NEVER STALKED. And she will say it even after the Fat Lady sings. Arghhhhhhh

:clap::clap::clap:

Something just dawned on me as I'm trying to figure out why TA would have told JA he loved her..

What does everyone think about maybe there is some truth to a pamplet being given and asking to get some help but instead of it being JA giving Travis information on getting help for being a pedo. it was Travis giving JA information on getting help for her controlling crazy behavior ?????????????

I don't envy Juan Martinez his job right now. I could not deal with her combativeness. It's like pulling teeth & I don't think it comes off as truthful to the jury. Not at all. I can't wait for the jury questions! They mocked Samuels--hopefully they'll vent their true feelings through their questions.

PLZ ask ALV this...

So since Travis didn't report to the police he was being stalked, that means it was a lie? So then can we assume that since Jodi didn't report the physical abuse to police then that is a lie too???

Ok, Alyce, if I told you Jodi testified to crawling through the dog door, hiding in Travis' closet when he was out on a date, holding his dirty socks to her face to smell them for a couple hours, watch him come home and jump into bed, she then sneaks out taking only the left sock with her, would that be stalking behavior to you?

Alyce: "No.."

That's just normal difficulty letting go of a relationship.

A LOT of people do not realize they are being stalked, especially with someone they know, and they are reluctant to take action.

Again - the double standard. Jodi didn't report her abuse, but that is typical of an abuse victim. Why doesn't it apply to a man?

You can still love someone and know that you can't live with this person. Because of his religion Jodi knew his position in the church and still pushed herself onto him. He obviously wanted to follow the rules of the church while being fixated on her. If the church was that important to him and she could not behave she was stalking if she continued to go into his bedroom.

I think it is pretty clear that no man ever pushed Jodi into getting into bed with them.

She is really pizzing a lot of abused women off today, imo.

She is going to get flack for saying this when she even says in her seminars that victims rarely report their stalkers out of fear or get a RO thinking the abuser will rage even more.

She is blaming Travis for his own death.:(

The more she talks, the more she exposes her bias. You go ALV... you go. In the end, when she knows everything she doesn't know now, when the trial is over... I wonder if she will feel remorseful?

I'm not privy to that, it was testimony here. What a cop out!

You could have been privy to that testimony IF you had interviewed other people other than Jodi.

Bingo - Ms. LaViolette needs to take off those glasses that focus only on the defendent and put on the glasses that have the words "What If" etched on bottom of the lense. It is obvious she made zero attempt to question the validity of the defendent's claims, she simply accepted them as truth and to heck with the issues the murdered man had to deal with from the defendent. She is totally blinded by this junk she keeps on spouting.

Step out into the real world Alyce - it would help you immensely.

You have heard of Hilton - yes ?

If anyone hasn't seen or wants to, here's a link to the Settlement Memorandum she filed after the State refused a plea deal. basically telling them 'plea me out OR ELSE'. (Just remember how insecure she is)

She's basically threatening to destroy Travis' reputation and exposing him. Nurmi signed it but it sounds just like Jodi wrote it...not a compliment.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members