trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM: The sky is a lovely blue today is it not Ms ALV?

ALV: in what context Mr. Martinez? ACTUALLY violet and blue are the shortest wavelengths so the sky only appears to be violet / blue & because our eyes are more sensitive to blue light than they are violet light. When sunlight enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atoms. The color with the shorter wavelength is scattered more by this collision.

ALV: I'm not sure I understand your question Mr. Martinez.

she told him 3 times?

mis-spoke 3 times?

yet changes her info in between her depo with the state and her TESTIMONY

:burn:

Shame. Just shame. My heart is just breaking... Hang in there Samantha....everybody can see through this "expert". God be with this family and give them strength during this awful time..

My Gosh why does the stream go out on me right during the best parts.

ALV is such a hypocrite. She insists she knows nothing about computers and can't recognize an email from an IM, but when JA told her about the pictures she instantly concluded it was on the computer.

LIAR!

Has ALV been asked her opinion of Jodi saying "That's so debasing. I like it." ??

Has she been asked what an abuse victim would do after someone suggested the tying them to a tree scenario in a phone call?

I just came in. I see nothing much has changed since yesterday - she's still trying to wriggle out of answering honestly.

Any dramatic revelations this morning?

JA just told Willmott to object again. Whispered it in her ear.

Prejudice, bias, shoddy work, non-responsive witnesses...

$300/hour doesn't go as far as it used to.

OMG fell asleep!!! Just woke up and am stuck watching trial on HLN due to laptop overheating and shutting down during videos streaming and no video showing up on my Mom's IPad that I borrowed!!! If anyone is using a tablet to watch I beg of you to help me so I dont' have to listen to the TH's comments or commercials!!! Love you all and thank you for being the greatest group in search of JUSTICE!!!!

tumblr_m81yf4JCjO1r9accbo1_500.gif

Alyce Laviolette lying in her testimony saying she misspoke. NO, JA first said Travis was looking at pedo *advertiser censored* on his computer, then there was NO *advertiser censored* found on his computer, then JA changed her story, then you -- Miss Alyce Laviolette changed your story to say he had a picture of child *advertiser censored*.

JA lied. You are lying. Next.

She made a mistake that just so happened to be in favor of the defense. Mhm, yea right.

She is really trying to back up on that computer lie...says kids use computers travis was a grown *advertiser censored* man.

Heh, Another Juan bomb about the computer vs paper<that floats in a chaotic way>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm