trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sweet Sam is balling her eyes out. Poor girl. My heart is breaking. :(

The defendant's upbringing. Oh my God, she's thrown the sexual shoe at her father.

What if you are unaware the stalker has your online passwords, or has installed keystroke software on your computer. You have no idea these things are happening. You don't do "fear behavior". You're not being stalked. Tool.

Well, Travis KNEW he was being stalked but I honestly believe he thought property damage and snooping was as bad as it was gonna get and that she'd eventually go away.

MOO

JW: Objection. May we approach?
SKS: Yes.
JW: Judge, I don't think it's proper that the prosecution push the witness for an answer. If she believes what she believes, then we should believe it. This isn't a fairy tale. Oops, maybe it is.
JM: This is ridiculous.
KN: (thought bubble) Is it time for a hamburger or time for a nap?

Alyce's bias causes her to attempt to force-fit TA into the continuum.

And it prevents her from conceding that the continuum's "Terrorizing" column is a much better fit for JA's behavior.

For everyone wondering what Jodi is whispering in her attorney's ear......

"My crayon just broke, can I get another?"

first i heard that the father made sexual advances to poor JA

OK so fine she was ABUSED at home, not by Travis. and it made her a bit um, crazy

Don't because you aren't! :hug:

This is what makes me so unbelievably angry with her though and her irresponsible continuum of abusive behaviors rather than defining an abusive relationship which is totally and completely different - of course, any abusive relationship often has verbal abuse involved.

And a hell of a lot more Alyce refuses to acknowledge because it will disprove her theory and show Travis was a victim of intimate partner violence turned homicide! :banghead:

And what makes it even more strange is that SHE DOES a seminar or something titled "is it ANGER or is it ABUSE?" I have not had the heart to listen to it, Snow White is bad enough.

I wonder why Sam is soooo upset today in comparison to her usual stamina in this trial. Perhaps because today Juan is getting Travis's being stalked to the forefront and she is relieved the testimony is finally positive for Travis??

These sidebars are getting old! It appears to me that that the DT calls them just so ALV can try to think up an answer the jury might find believable. Stall tactics!

JM says I'm talking about the Defendant right now... as the Perpetrator!! ALV never even blinked. Because that's the truth!

I grew up in the 60's and believe me, people haven't come up with anything new since then. We just didn't record all of it.

Brazilians & Man-scaping! Those are relatively new. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member