trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! When will this judge EVER begin to control her Courtroom! This is just absurd the amount of ridiculous objections, the amount of facial expressions this judge is allowing the Defense and the Witness to make, the lack of Courtroom decorum. This Judge is just totally out of her league.

Hello to all! New User to this website, long time interest.

My first post is to say:
LOVE the person who picked the user name YESorNO as I will have JM's voice saying this, in the back of my head for many many years to come.

:Welcome1:

Watching Travis' sister cry, I just want to see JA punished so badly.. And this lady on the stand should be ashamed of herself.

oh god watching samantha cry is breaking me down...I just feel so bad. What happened to their ribbons...And look at jodi sketching without a care in the world. I hope the jury sees this and gives her death. she hasn't shown ANY remorse at all.

How this woman is allowed to appear as an expert witness in a criminal case baffles me! It baffles me, I tell ya!

Wilmott should take her behavioral cues from JA....JA looks like she is at a yoga retreat with her vile smirks :cheerful: while Wilmott looks like:

:panic::sick::notgood::tears::dunno::sigh:

Samantha is sitting in the gallery crying; Jodi sits at the defense table smiling.

This is so unfair and my heart breaks for that family.

Stay strong, Alexanders...justice is coming!

This day just keeps getting better and better. JM is going through all the points one.at.a.time.
I REALLY can't wait for the juror questions now!!

Please just verify someone....the jury questions are happening BEFORE the RE-direct,...riiight???????

I am crying with and for Travis' sister right now ... Sigh

Samantha is crying. I feel so bad. They have had to listen to so much carp from this woman.

There are so many things I'm dying to say about ALV, but I respect this board too much.

As if we needed a reminder, Miss Alyce Dunn Laviolette is up there f---king up a family's life. This is personal and disgusting, I don't really have words to describe how bad it is.

Meanwhile, Hypergraphia sits over there like a two year old with crayons.

I get so choked up when I see Samantha crying. Brings it all back to why we are all really here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member