trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa BACK to family of origins issues. Can we go to the video tape NOW??

He's connecting it all up so neatly now.....defendant had family of origin issues, too, didn't she?

This day just keeps getting better and better. JM is going through all the points one.at.a.time.
I REALLY can't wait for the juror questions now!!

Three words I never want to hear again after this trial...."may we approach". :banghead:

It just occurred to me that JA is blackmailing TA even in death, by threatening to "expose" Travis if the prosecution did not accept her offer to plead guilty to 2nd degree (in which case she could be out of jail by 40). Where would that be on the "continuum"?

That "plea" offer was one of the most insidious things I've ever read in my entire life.

Hello to all! New User to this website, long time interest.

My first post is to say:
LOVE the person who picked the user name YESorNO as I will have JM's voice saying this, in the back of my head for many many years to come.

:welcome4:

Juan is saying "sheet" when referring to the continuum, right?

I firmly believe this, and I'm willing to take charge of the lobbying effort: since Jodi Arias orchestrated this whole sad sordid ordeal that has all of us hooked, and since her publicly paid defense team has managed to stretch what could have been a 6 week trial into a going-on-four-months ordeal - WHEN EXECUTION DAY COMES, it should be livestreamed.

By the time she gets the needle in her arm we will prolly be able to just "think about JA execution" and the image will appear in our minds :floorlaugh:

I love that Juan is going there with this witness and turning things back around the right way to JA. There will be no rehabilitating ALV on redirect and there will be nothng to dispute everything Juan is bringing to light. He's laying it out so clearly for the jury. LOVE HIM!

You are in Juan's trap ALV: you can't have it both ways and the jury will pick up on that.

The defendant has family of origin issues!!!!!

Oh dear, Travis's sister is crying. Poor thing.

((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))) to Samantha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member