DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you, I love you, I love you !!!!
Did I miss the day when DT put that on the big screen? :dunno:

IDK if I saw this but I'll just say...

Remember it's all about CONTEXT!
She could have said I found your lost sunglasses/book <insert object>
He answers.. I love you love you love you.. for <whatever action she did> without meaning I love you, want to marry you & you can have 10 thousand of my babies!!

Just sayin ;)

and he is going there....and she is going to TRY and say its different for women/men....so Jodi is truthful. aaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhh

JM: "She didn't report it either, did she?"
ALV: "No, but that tends to be differ---."
JM: "Hang on!"

It is always different when it's JA!

This woman is unbelievable! She's actually trying to define stalking behavior according to whether or not the person being stalked feels fear. Good grief! We're supposed to believe that the same exact actions toward one person is not stalking because they aren't suffiently fearful enough according to her personal criteria but would be if the person being stalked WAS sufficiently fearful according to her personal criteria... the SAME EXACT ACTIONS! We're supposed to believe that going over to an ex-boyfriend's house unwanted and uninvited at night and peeping in their windows to see what they're doing in their home is NOT stalking??? That going to an ex-boyfriend's house unwanted and uninvited and climbing into their bed especially when that ex-boyfriend has a new girlfriend is NOT stalking behavior and is merely Jodi being upset about the relationship having broken up??? BALONEY!

And now she's saying that it isn't stalking behavior if the person being stalked doesn't go to the police and have a restraining order filed against the stalker or continues communicating with the stalker, etc. She describes the EXACT same behaviors of many battered woman in not going to the police and continuing to communicate with the batterer, etc., yet is totally unable to equate the two. Everything she said about how a victim of stalking is "supposed" to behave is actually the same kind of things that the ignorant believe about physical abuse victims that she is supposed to be the know-it-all about!

And bet your sweet bippy that if it was a MAN that hopped into their ex-girlfriend's bed unwanted and uninvited would be stalking behavior or if a MAN went over to his ex-girlfriend's home unwanted and uninvited and peeped in their window to see what they were dong would be stalking behavior.

:banghead:

Awww yeah, this is what I've been waiting for!

boom.gif

I betya she wanted to say the fear response is different for women- her lack of seeking help.

Can we petition the court to have this witness's jaw wired shut and give her a lollipop sign with YES on one side and NO on the other?

I thought that Travis and/or Lisa called the police about the tire slashing situation. Am I wrong in that?

not sure.. but I do know that Lisa testified that Travis threw the phone. I think Lisa will be a rebuttal witness now that stalking door was opened:twocents:

I firmly believe this, and I'm willing to take charge of the lobbying effort: since Jodi Arias orchestrated this whole sad sordid ordeal that has all of us hooked, and since her publicly paid defense team has managed to stretch what could have been a 6 week trial into a going-on-four-months ordeal - WHEN EXECUTION DAY COMES, it should be livestreamed.

Hello to all! New User to this website, long time interest.

My first post is to say:
LOVE the person who picked the user name YESorNO as I will have JM's voice saying this, in the back of my head for many many years to come.

:greetings::wagon::Welcome1::welcome3::welcome4::welcome6::welcome5:

Hello to all! New User to this website, long time interest.

My first post is to say:
LOVE the person who picked the user name YESorNO as I will have JM's voice saying this, in the back of my head for many many years to come.

Hang on tight Kath, it get's crazy around here somtimes. WELCOME:great:

Hello to all my WS peeps!

I had meetings and missed the start of things today. Thread is moving fast as usually and haven't had time to catch up. I'm sure I missed some good stuff, but can anyone let me know if there were any "bombshells"?? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member