trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just dawned on me as I'm trying to figure out why TA would have told JA he loved her..

What does everyone think about maybe there is some truth to a pamplet being given and asking to get some help but instead of it being JA giving Travis information on getting help for being a pedo. it was Travis giving JA information on getting help for her controlling crazy behavior ?????????????

I think that's exactly how it went down and said so on a previous (wayyy long ago) thread. Slivers of truth in all her lies.

I must admit that in my 26 years of being married to a wonderful husband, I have said some rotten things in my fits of anger. Not often, but I said them. Does this make me abusive? According to ALV it does and now I am really upset. I feel horrible.
Don't because you aren't! :hug:

This is what makes me so unbelievably angry with her though and her irresponsible continuum of abusive behaviors rather than defining an abusive relationship which is totally and completely different - of course, any abusive relationship often has verbal abuse involved.

And a hell of a lot more Alyce refuses to acknowledge because it will disprove her theory and show Travis was a victim of intimate partner violence turned homicide! :banghead:

Way to go, Juan!! I love him putting her stalking and Travis' supposed abuse examples together. Great correlation - even though JA's stalking was real and Travis' abuse fabricated.

Hello to all! New User to this website, long time interest.

My first post is to say:
LOVE the person who picked the user name YESorNO as I will have JM's voice saying this, in the back of my head for many many years to come.

:welcome:

Not to beat a dead horse, but Alyce, Jodi and TA were NOT married or committed, what are you thinking? What was TA's commitment supposed to be to her? A written, notarized confirmation that the relationship was over? What about those shades o' grey? Should TA have to ask Jodi's permission before dating? When are you due back on your home planet?

This is so funny.

I grew up in the 60's and believe me, people haven't come up with anything new since then. We just didn't record all of it.

Not that there is anything "new"...LOL!!

But while the 60's was the "Free Love" era, today it's Friends with Benefits.

And sex is much more casual than it was even then.

I was born in 69, and trust me most girls - therefore boys too - weren't having sex until high school.

Today, sex in elementary school isn't a shock.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Oh so JA was able to read months and months of TA's texts?? Has that come out before? PROOF of hacking??

tumblr_m6w4q9XWiQ1rso3qqo1_500.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He FINALLY SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that because one involves a man and one a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello to all my WS peeps!

I had meetings and missed the start of things today. Thread is moving fast as usually and haven't had time to catch up. I'm sure I missed some good stuff, but can anyone let me know if there were any "bombshells"?? TIA

Me too, anything earth shattering?

Probably TA's answer to Jodi's texting, "Will you say you love me if I promise to move back to Yreka tomorrow and never see you again?"

Much like Travis asking her to marry him like the marry me on the sex tape. it was a joke,but cray cray Jodi takes it as he got down on one knee.

Something just dawned on me as I'm trying to figure out why TA would have told JA he loved her..

What does everyone think about maybe there is some truth to a pamplet being given and asking to get some help but instead of it being JA giving Travis information on getting help for being a pedo. it was Travis giving JA information on getting help for her controlling crazy behavior ?????????????

Good thought on the pamphlets.

As for why he told JA he loved her....

I think maybe he did initially. I think TA desperately wanted to be loved and also have someone to love and care for. He was robbed of that security in his early life when so much of who we are is formed.

He wanted to be in love, get married and have a family totally UNLIKE his own childhood.

I think Jodi, as creepy as she is now, probably had an ability, albeit limited, to appear charming and attractive. And Travis was the perfect target because he was searching for love. :(

All MOO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member