trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit that in my 26 years of being married to a wonderful husband, I have said some rotten things in my fits of anger. Not often, but I said them. Does this make me abusive? According to ALV it does and now I am really upset. I feel horrible.

No. You're a woman, it's 'situational' when you do it, not a pattern.

Samantha is crying. I feel so bad. They have had to listen to so much carp from this woman.

big THANK YOUS for everyone following the rules when posting. It is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

:star: :star: :star:

Is is ALV's shirt ( the solid color one underneath) so tight it's pulling, or are they stripes?

Sam is crying. My heart breaks for them

I have never seen such double sided speak and extreme biased EVER in my life. This woman is a disgrace. <<I hope that is okay to say. If not, I will delete :/

Stay strong Samantha - I know this is so hard, but you have hundreds if not thousands of people supporting you. It just breaks my heart to see her cry.

Mel

My heart is breaking for Sam. This is too much for us; I can only imagine the hell the family is living. :(

AWWW Why is Samantha crying?? I hate to see those girls cry!

ETA - Got it - Family of origin...

Awwww..... Poor Sam she's bawling. I wish I could give her a big big hug!!! Poor thing!

Mystery lady at DT table escaped...

Poor Sam...why is she crying?

Alyce might see if she can get her job back at Mel's Diner :floorlaugh:

*sending the Alexander family infinite love and support*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors