trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight. According to this expert witness, Jodi saying she 'felt like a prostitute' shows TA being abusive.

OTOH, TA saying he felt like a 'dil** with a heartbeat' doesn't indicate the possibility he felt abused.

:what:

According to this witness.

:banghead:
fran

More than that, he was asking for it with his behavior.

I don't want Juan to be done yet! I would like him to bring up the actual murder

guys???
Anyone know where the dog Napolian was during the killing?No dog paw prints from blood makes me ask thos Q?

not sure but the roommate said in the investigative report that when he got home the dog gate was in front of the steps in a place it not normally was and that it appeared that cleaning had been done to include the stairs

banister.

eta: she most likely blocked the dog from the upstairs area while Travis was showering and she went upstairs to kill him JMOO

Excellent point. Alyce thinks the fact that he "took no action" is important. I think he did. He told several friends in different ways that he felt she might kill him.

yeah which we'll never hear about because it's hearsay, unfortunately.

That Jeff Gold, great point. Travis went back ..sex, because it is the cycle of DV...he was being abused, and he went back to Jodi cause she sucked him in with the sex. She's stalking him, probably hitting him, moods swinging all over the place. I'd cuss her too. Doesn't mean he abused her, he reacted to her.

I'm so disgusted by the way ALV is trying to suggest to the jury that SHE is somehow being abused by Juan. She decided to take this case and give her biased opinion for $300.00 an hour at that. I hope the jury has the same thought about her as I do.

Lets see if they ask some questions that she refused to answer directly to Juan.

Imo, they are going to see if she answers them the same way.

They have to be sick of her slick shenanigans.

I missed it, what cracked Nurmi up?
The reference to Cameron Diaz in Spiderman undies. I'm telling you Nurmi is soaking this in like a sponge. Think of who his regular clients are. :banghead:

I am so over this law of attraction mumbo jumbo testimony

Lol, when Mr. Knot and I first re-connected and began dating, he was trying to tell me about "The Secret" and how if you just think about how you want your life to be, it'll be that way.

I told him I'd prefer to make my own destiny, thankyouverymuch, and not sit around wishing.

He never mentioned it again and I married him anyway. :lol:

Sorry for OT

:tyou:Weebles

Your posts make my day! Even when some of them make me laugh, snort, and come close to falling out of my chair.

She is going to minimize everything Jodi has done to Travis. She ought to be embarrassed.

Yet, somehow JA *only* has a cut finger and scratches on her ankles, but she is the victim here. Incredible.

@WildAboutTrial

Jurors still seen taking notes as we creep closer to the noon recess. They are still attentive

---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member