trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so disgusted by the way ALV is trying to suggest to the jury that SHE is somehow being abused by Juan. She decided to take this case and give her biased opinion for $300.00 an hour at that. I hope the jury has the same thought about her as I do.

Yes!!!!!!!! Mentioning how Jodi WAS THE ABUSER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE this man!!! He's completely decimating her!!!!!! Couldn't happen to a better "expert"!

ALV strikes me as a terrorist sitting up there on the witness stand inflicting entirely unnecessary terror into the lives and souls of the Alexander family for the primary and secondary benefit of one cold-blooded, manipulative murderer and her own benefit.

The more I hear from her the clearer it becomes ALV has chosen this profession to give herself a bully pulpit. IMO it's dangerous for her to be in a professional position like the one she's in.

I REALLY THINK we are going to find out WHAT was behind TAs text msgs goin' off about SOCIOPATH etc.

ALV has let too much about stalking/sex tape in her testiphony to swing the veranda doors WIDE OPEN on this!!! jmo

Note to self: stalking behavior isn't actually stalking if you kill the stalkee before they manage to report it to the police.

Oh. My. Goodness. This woman is shameless. How dare she place blame on TA for the feelings he was having because of the way JA treated him. Wow. Just Wow.

Its like all of a sudden she knows nothing about domestic abuse for if she did she would know that often victims are confused, fearful, and will still go back to their abuser.

IMO

I really have never yelled at my computer before today. I cannot stand this "woman".

LOL I know what you mean, yesterday I flicked (is that a word) my finger at her nose, my screen went backwards, didn't fall though. I'm trying to find the humor in how this person makes so many of us mad :-)

JA erases a lot! I think she's writing over and over again "All work and no play make Jill a dull girl". Heh.

Samantha is still crying. Poor girl. Lots of prayers for Travis' family.

can't keep up...can't keep up.

All great comments...but I am having a big problem keeping up!

If you believe this lady then every person on earth is: A pedophile, woman abuser, sex fiend, mind :censored: and manipulative. Well, everyone except Jodi and her defense team.

and a shameful "flirt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members