trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick a fork in her. She's done. A big FU to all those talking heads who spew all their BS criticisms about Mr. Martinez. The guy is a master in the courtroom, a real pro.

Jodi = :ignore:

she must have been given some anxiety meds today - too relaxed to pay attention to her own murder trial.

If you believe this lady then every person on earth is: A pedophile, woman abuser, sex fiend, mind :censored: and manipulative. Well, everyone except Jodi and her defense team.

OMG! She is totally blaming the victim again!! Seriously, she is blaming Travis for everything that happened to him. So very low, she totally sold her soul and her evil is showing.

She is just as EV$L as Arias.

Alyce only looks at the big picture ... and that's the big picture of George Washington on all those dollar bills she's earning. The jury would have to be composed of 12 idiots to believe this nonsense and the constant dodging of the truth we're seeing ...

Jodi always looks at Wilmott's mouth when she leans in for her whisper / kiss. Soooooo creepy.

yup she does. and at her chest. she also brushes up against her when they talk. she totally has a girl crush on her. I also suspect that is her typical manipulation ploy to get people on her side....the subtle flirtations...

why doesn't he say 'mr. alexander didn't say that JA was nothing more than a vagina with a heartbeat to him, did he?'

cuz to me that would say he's using HER. but what he actually said makes it clear HE feels used.

I thought that Travis and/or Lisa called the police about the tire slashing situation. Am I wrong in that?

They did, but the cops took so long to come they left (maybe via tow truck). I believe the cops said they had a call but no report filed.

as much as I know the autopsy photos will hurt Travis' family....I do wish he would put one up and ask ALV if that would be terroristic? what does she consider stabbing someone 29 times? shooting someone in the head?

It is hopeless. She blames TA for everything that happened. She is just as abusive as JA.

Did she say Travis was acting in a way that allowed him to feel like a dildo with a heartbeat?

she did! and that comment by her really sent me through the roof! I cannot believe she is saying this stuff!

charlies-angels.jpg

Cameron Diaz​

and she's working the booty. Glad to see some of our observations showing up in court other than then the defense whining about us..

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
We are sizzling away here in sidebar. Juan comes back to his desk to fetch a document. #JodiArias
Go Juan!!

I was going to post how disappointed I was in all of you, that none of you brought up Cameron Diaz. But, I searched the board, and several of you did bring it up. Kudos to those people. :thumb:

She believed Jodi's pedo claims? LaViolette should never be allowed to speak at conferences or be an expert ever again. She's dangerous.

Let me get this straight. According to this expert witness, Jodi saying she 'felt like a prostitute' shows TA being abusive.

OTOH, TA saying he felt like a 'dil** with a heartbeat' doesn't indicate the possibility he felt abused.

:what:

According to this witness.

:banghead:
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics