trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the DT and Alyce? Did they have to take her into the hall and tell her what to say to this question?!

seriously....if she is disputing exactly what the text said that she based her conclusion off of but JM knows what really was said in the text then it should be allowed in as evidence to prove what the text actually says. why should the jury just have to go on ALV's word or memory of what the text said?

I suspect JM has given the Judge case law about this question and she is (just now!!!!) reviewing it. WAG.

I just asked an attorney friend and he said more than likely this is what she is doing. So that's 2 for 2...thank you!!!

I have a feeling this will be, literally, a life or death question....

don't tell me that was all about her getting her damn glasses.

I think maybe defense gets to yell at ALV about her avoiding answering the questions first. Then if she continues, maybe she will get a reprimand on TV without jury, then contempt, then reprimand in front of jury. Maybe defense is getting this chance to tell her what the consequences will be if she continues this way.

so I'm guessing they are getting a transcript from yesterday?

Hoping we get to jury questions today. I can't wait to see what they ask ALV

Sadly we have JW's second direct coming. I'd expect that to go at least a week before the jury's questions come in. Good time to go on holiday somewhere. :banghead:

Let Juan ask the question!

ALV won't co-operate

unleash the Kracken (Juan)

So, the DT gets to take their witness off the stand, and coach her right in the middle of trial????????????

She and Murmi walked back in together.

Wonder if Juan will bring up the incidence with the supposed drunk friend of Travis at the PPL convention that JA got all jealous about, and how she confronted the woman (can't remember her name) in the bathroom the next day (sort of trapping her alone)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member