trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi didn't leave her family's home because she was abused. She didn't want to follow their rules. So disgusted how ALV is trying to continue to portray her as an abused woman who would never lie

Lol, you guys are starting to remind me of myself watching a football game. When my team's offense is on the field I'm glued to the screen. When the opposing team's is, I walk around the house cursing and swearing the season is over.

Cannot WAIT to hear from our live court observers whether and how the jury reacts when ALV suddenly remembers that she's supposed to testify to them.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A TERRORIST TO CREATE FEAR IN SOMEONE."

Boom, by your own words, Ms. LV.

I never thought I'd enjoy commercials so much . Muting JW she gave me a serious migraine.

If I knew that LE thought I had anything to do with the murder of an exBF, I think I'd burn my journals, receipts, or anything that could tie me to any of it.
The receipts can be duped by the credit card company, no problem.
But doesn't it seem odd that her journals weren't just available, but that she brought them to the attention of the investigators?
ALV apologized for invading her privacy? Hmmmm...seems JA doesn't care who sees what.
And I mean what.

IMHO,

I think JA had 2 ways of approaching this vicious murder of Travis:

1. Try not to get caught (dye her hair, the license plates, lie, deny, alibi, etc.)
2. Have a back-up plan, become famous if she was caught. Use b.s. self-defense to avoid the needle. This way she could be famous in jail and have lots of groupies.

She had nothing else going for her. Almost 30, not even a GED, no money, no one else to live off of. She had nothing going for her. She is a complete zero in this world. Her artwork stinks, her camera stinks. She is a nothing, a nobody.

you don't have to be a terrorist to create fear in someone.

ALV continues to slander TA in words and with her yeses and nos.

UNBELIEVABLE!

OMG!!! Is she still talking????? I muted this hours ago hoping they "might" get on to Juror questions. Dang, no such luck.

I have all you wonderful posters here to keep me entertained and for that I am grateful.

I don't like the use of the word "terrorist" in regard to DV.

Am I overreacting?

Ya know...I defended LaViolette over the weekend, I think - stating I didn't believe she hated men but, unlike her, I can admit I was wrong. Really, horribly, almost abusively wrong. :biggrin:

You and me both!

She testified without integrity or credibility of any kind. She did her self a huge disservice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billy_bob_pacifier_two_front.gif

Thanks for making me laugh!

It's so evident that JA's demeanor changes when she's sitting there alone while JW is doing re direct. She has this "see I'm so innocent and pathetic" look.

Well Jodi, when your limelight is over and your lies have been fully dissected by this Jury and rendered with a We don't believe you verdict of GUILTY see how alone you feel then!

Lisa was a lot younger and not experienced, like JA.

To compare the two is an insult to lisa, imho.

just sayin'
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads