trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take into consideration JA was not truthful . .
no she didn't directly lie as much as not telling them what going on
14 and on
something from grade s chool - something @ 14 and then from June 4th and up . . nothing else
nothing prosecutor tell you change your mind about truthfulness
no - he was talking about isolated instances . . I didn't take that for a pattern . . just like I didn't take things in ta life . .
objection

patterns of relationship . . that I see that were there before

continuum . . . how do you use it
use it a lot in doing training . . .in conjiuction with greg amy stewart work . . (others)

range of behaviors to offer a variety of things to help them out . . child custody case issue of flight risk and passports becaue the judge really thought
objection
use in case before
yes child custody case
not criminal
explain terrorism isn't the only kind of DV
helpful for people to understand you don't have to have severe type to be in dv?
don't have be a terrorist to create fear and apprehension in someone

degredation qustions . . . TA fit into category of feeling he was sexually . . felling like a d!ldo with a heartbeat . . . statement alone - place him in sexually humialted and degraded?
no can't one statement . . seen history of their sexual relation . . does't feel he felt humiliated or degraded by JA

email from Lisa Andrews to TA . .. sexual contact between TA and her . . .feeling used and he cared more about her body than her

prosecutor asked TA offended because ja went to far with him
objection
approach

So she'll end today? Lets hope so. Want jury questions tomorrow, then want it over.

Oh poor Bill .. one wifebeater t-shirt, a lying murdering daughter and you get this.

Me too, enough already with this lady. Sorry, but I just can't take any more. She has nothing left to say, and no way to rehabilitate in my view. You either believe her or you don't (gee, that sounds familiar) and I don't believe this jury does. End it already.

Paraphrasing ...
Alyce: "Lies of omission moreso than lies of co-mission".

I see a pattern here of the demon lying by omission consistently - most notably, her journals, and not telling the other side of the story that de-edifies the demon's role in her relationship with Travis. All through this trial, the demon has been omitting her role - crawling through doggy doors, looking through his window for a good period of time - rather than a glimspe and walk away scenario, stealing the gun, bringing the gun and knife, etc.

I am dying to see that manifesto ...

Jodi called Travis' a pedophile! That's not sexual degradation? My head hurts. :banghead:

Who's the defense witness? I didn't know they could call in a new witness.

I'm sure Juan knows who it is and is prepared. They have to disclose all their witnesses and Juan interviews them all before they are called to testify.

This is absolute agony. I'm fantasizing about punching another woman in the mouth - and that is NOT me. Not sure I've ever felt this way before.

DT just rehashing the same crap over & over & over....

JM always pulls something new & exciting out of thin air...

So nothing JM said made her think that JA wasn't truthful? She really is thick. Or loyal to her paycheck.

Or blinded and enamored by the defendant. I never would have dreamed I'd be saying this, but what else could make this witness hold on so doggedly to JAs lies?

Text messages are such an inappropriate gathering ground for an expert to extrapolate from.

Lisa was a lot younger and not experienced, like JA.

To compare the two is an insult to lisa, imho.

just sayin'
fran

and lisa also already told us she wrote the email out of anger and that she was immature.

you don't have to be a terrorist to create fear in someone.

ALV continues to slander TA in words and with her yeses and nos.

UNBELIEVABLE!

I think Ms. LaViolette needs some context.

Can't believe I said that, I have suddenly developed a severe disregard for that word context.

This is absolute agony. I'm fantasizing about punching another woman in the mouth - and that is NOT me. Not sure I've ever felt this way before.

Brother, do I know the feeling. :banghead:

not to quote my own self but she never interviewed ANYONE other than Arias and used these texts and emails to base her opinion.

are you KIDDING ME?

this is CRAZY:what:

Well, she had her journals of course - which she might or might not write things down in, so between Jodi's journals, her fabulous conversation, and the standard fee in Arizona, she was all set.:facepalm:

The next defense witness is (rumored to be) Wong? Oh let this be Wrong and let it be over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time