trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon!

I am so disgusted with ALV testimony this morning. I can't believe she is willing to defend Jodi to this extreme. That is not professionalism, imo. I thought she was different, early on, and not merely another hired gun, but I was wrong.

Something weird that I noticed yesterday at the very end of court. Juan walked over to the DT table to show them a paper he wanted to enter into evidence. JW took it and then held it between herself and the killer, so they could review it. She totally ignored Nurmi, who had to scoot over and lean in and peer over her shoulder to see it. VERY ODD because JW used to review things with Nurmi first. But NOW she sits close4 to the killer and THEY review it, with Nurmi acting like the 3rd wheel.

I've also noticed the close-talking and deep eye contact between JA and JW. I'm not one that gets weird about women having a close relationship; I am sensing something different here than just "friendship". At the very least, I think there is a girl-crush going on at the defense table.

This made me want to scream out a million obscenities...and go What the bleepidy bleeping blanking drugs are you on? Seriously? That's NOT stalkerish behavior? and you got your degree from where exactly? Cracker Jack U? With a major in decoder rings?
Hey now...my psych degree came free with a pretty snazzy decoder ring and even I know it's stalking behavior. ;)

To me not at all BUT BUT BUT someone on here ages ago referenced a famous-ish Asian film character. This character was either a murderer or psycho or something. There were definite similarities to this character and JA.

ETA - This link takes you to a self-portrait by JA. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30145

ETA Again - This has been Websleuthed a lot as you may know. Here's a link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8916727&postcount=661

Just extracts from that: The actress, Zhang Ziyi:

There are many, many other parallels. Sorry to sound obsessive or boring, but it was really interesting to me. And there are other parallels in the Memoirs of a Geisha movie, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ---- all starring the same actress, Zhang Ziyi -- I think Jodi believes she resembles this actress. Again, all three movies are on her list of favorites on her myspace.

If you watch: House of Flying Daggers movie you will be dumbfounded by the parallels -- I really do believe that movie affected Jodi profoundly, and that she either consciously or subconsciously incorporated many many scenes, images, and thoughts from the movie into her life. Wow.

Even to the point of killing someone you love, out of a code of personal honor, because they have rejected you and have moved on... and the victim even had a premonition the killer would do so.

--

The movie also includes:

The lover getting turned on after dressing the female in boy's clothes.

A woman expertly throwing lethal knives, causing a stab in the throat, and causing another person's throat to be slit.

The same woman, sweet and childlike, being arrested, interrogated by the police (martial) and threatened with torture... but she remains demure and doesn't give up her secrets.

A dance scene (subliminal sex scene) in what amounts to a brothel, where the man is very drowsy, almost falling asleep at times. He is a guy who is discussed as a colossal "flirt." In the scene, his arousal seems to include sadistic or degrading elements toward the woman. She is child-like and yet she is a stunning virtuoso at dancing (subliminal sex). She is not what she seems. She pretends to be blind. She pretends to be naive. She has secret motives.

The scene plays out similar to Jodi's 'phone sex recording,' even to the point of the sleepy man and the stealthy seductive woman singing together; him sounding sleepy, silly and off-key; her doing her best in her little girl voice.

^And notably, in this scene, the man uses his sword to cut the rope-braid closures on her clothing, and rather violently removes her outer garment.

He also attacks her by "lunging at her like a linebacker," grabbing her, spinning her around, throwing her face down and getting on top of her so she can't get up... like JA's lying testimony about TA.

--

She does the backward yoga stretch, too. All the way, head upside down, just like Jodi did in the interrogation room.--

When the girl is arrested, the police search her room and find a set of deadly knives. It is highly incriminating evidence. This is what leads to her interrogation. She is cool and courageous, and keeps up her cover with them.

There's so much more in that WS link. It's well worth a read

Jodi has several movies listed on her Myspace (I think could of been Facebook) and Crouching Tiger was one of them.

OK everyone--we need to FOCUS. Let's all use the Law of Attraction to get Jodi's Manifesto into Juan's hands and into testimony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:please:

I am sure Jodi was thinking it was an April Fools joke.

JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1 :floorlaugh:, 2013

I've also noticed the close-talking and deep eye contact between JA and JW. I'm not one that gets weird about women having a close relationship; I am sensing something different here than just "friendship". At the very least, I think there is a girl-crush going on at the defense table.

Hi Anita! LTNS! Truthfully, I have personal space issues. It makes my skin crawl when I see Jodi in her face and leaning in every couple of seconds. :jail:

if the journal recently seized from her cell has anything of probative value in it I will eat my hat.

Surely not even JA could be so stupid as to write honestly in a journal while incarcerated about anything that would be useful to the prosecution would she?

So why is the defense team so worried about it and wanting it returned??

Curiouser and curiouser.

The argument currently happening in chambers probably goes something like this.

Numri: But your honor, she discusses trial in this book of personal writings. This could greatly harm our Defense strategy as she discusses that strategy at length in this journal.

Juan: You mean here on the entry dated March 27, 2013 where she discusses faking a migraine in order to halt proceedings that day and says it was a great suggestion you gave her during that little solicitous aside?

Nurmi: your honor I move for sanctions, Mr. Martinez is maligning my very character and suggesting I am doing exactly what I am doing. (foot stomp) This is not fair!

Originally Posted by Whack A Mole
Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/10/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/10/2013
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

Manifesto????

Who would have seized these? The State?

gauntlet..

Wow on the comparison.. I'll have to check that out.. Seeing as mutal agreement that JA is socio/psycho pathic she would actually use what she sees to mimick emotions/situations etc.

Fascinating stuff!!

Hey Lady! Haven't seen ya for a little while... Glad to see your around for the fireworks lol :floorlaugh:

OMG what is that & what food do I need to throw in my yard to attract one?!

Darling little guy. It's a Red Panda but unless you live in China there's no food that will draw one to your yard :D

To me not at all BUT BUT BUT someone on here ages ago referenced a famous-ish Asian film character. This character was either a murderer or psycho or something. There were definite similarities to this character and JA.

ETA - This link takes you to a self-portrait by JA. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30145

ETA Again - This has been Websleuthed a lot as you may know. Here's a link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8916727&postcount=661

Just extracts from that: The actress, Zhang Ziyi:

There are many, many other parallels. Sorry to sound obsessive or boring, but it was really interesting to me. And there are other parallels in the Memoirs of a Geisha movie, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ---- all starring the same actress, Zhang Ziyi -- I think Jodi believes she resembles this actress. Again, all three movies are on her list of favorites on her myspace.

If you watch: House of Flying Daggers movie you will be dumbfounded by the parallels -- I really do believe that movie affected Jodi profoundly, and that she either consciously or subconsciously incorporated many many scenes, images, and thoughts from the movie into her life. Wow.

Even to the point of killing someone you love, out of a code of personal honor, because they have rejected you and have moved on... and the victim even had a premonition the killer would do so.

--

The movie also includes:

The lover getting turned on after dressing the female in boy's clothes.

A woman expertly throwing lethal knives, causing a stab in the throat, and causing another person's throat to be slit.

The same woman, sweet and childlike, being arrested, interrogated by the police (martial) and threatened with torture... but she remains demure and doesn't give up her secrets.

A dance scene (subliminal sex scene) in what amounts to a brothel, where the man is very drowsy, almost falling asleep at times. He is a guy who is discussed as a colossal "flirt." In the scene, his arousal seems to include sadistic or degrading elements toward the woman. She is child-like and yet she is a stunning virtuoso at dancing (subliminal sex). She is not what she seems. She pretends to be blind. She pretends to be naive. She has secret motives.

The scene plays out similar to Jodi's 'phone sex recording,' even to the point of the sleepy man and the stealthy seductive woman singing together; him sounding sleepy, silly and off-key; her doing her best in her little girl voice.

^And notably, in this scene, the man uses his sword to cut the rope-braid closures on her clothing, and rather violently removes her outer garment.

He also attacks her by "lunging at her like a linebacker," grabbing her, spinning her around, throwing her face down and getting on top of her so she can't get up... like JA's lying testimony about TA.

--

She does the backward yoga stretch, too. All the way, head upside down, just like Jodi did in the interrogation room.--

When the girl is arrested, the police search her room and find a set of deadly knives. It is highly incriminating evidence. This is what leads to her interrogation. She is cool and courageous, and keeps up her cover with them.

Note that in this movie, just like in the Flying Daggers movie, her character pretends to be young, sweet, and innocent... but is in actuality secretly a super-skilled, highly trained weapons-expert warrior wearing a sword and a ninja outfit. (again, this coorelates to my theory of her using MMA to kill Travis)

This is her sweet little cover persona; a pampered beauty, who yearns for more out of life, and who secretly sneaks out of her father's house at night:

And as a ninja warrior/sneaky thief:

There's so much more in that WS link by A News Junkie. It's well worth a read.

Good Lord! Thanks I think ;-)

Thank you! I have been sitting here for two weeks trying to figure out if I was crazy or if there was a change in "vibe" between these two. At least if I'm crazy I'm in good company.

Maybe the Enquirer got SOME of the story right??

I missed most of the past half hour or so due to a storm shutting me down. Did I miss anything important??

ALV said "porking a little girl" and Juan brought up Cameron Diaz and her spidys in the Jodi watching the paper fall in that chaotic way it does while Travis was busy

Hi Anita! LTNS! Truthfully, I have personal space issues. It makes my skin crawl when I see Jodi in her face and leaning in every couple of seconds. :jail:
:seeya: Happy to be here! I imagine she has lousy breath and all that breathy whispering makes MY skin crawl. I am a huggy, touchy person; however, not in a professional setting. They are client and attorney; not sorority sisters at a social.

HarvestMoon...Just came across your recipe for Chocolate dipped orange Madeleines. I love the combination of chocolate and orange. I want to get a little plump so I'm going to make this! Thanks!

:woohoo:

when i see jodi sitting there smirking and smiling i think about those autopsy photos. am i the only one that wants to slap her across the face with a fly swatter? how dare she? my ed is in business i admire jm for going into law, seems to be his calling. moo

I think ALV's testimony would be a lot more credible had she conceded that this was at best ...an unhealthy relationship and that Jodi's behavior was a contributing factor. The way she is approaching it screams of bias and her unwillingness to deviate from her Jodi victim status comes off as completely unbelievable.

DITTO! And as I stated yesterday, the States Expert will concede that TA and JA had a toxic relationship. I imagine she will also agree that Travis had flaws, we all have flaws. ALV's continued refusal to agree JA has done nothing wrong, at this point, is tremendously stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo