trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Happy to be here! I imagine she has lousy breath and all that breathy whispering makes MY skin crawl. I am a huggy, touchy person; however, not in a professional setting. They are client and attorney; not sorority sisters at a social.

Death Row Breath....

Bringing this over (although I haven't a clue how to do it correctly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
and thanks to all for following all of the rules in posting today!

Nurse I am glad you have been posting with us today. I love your posts...also are you an actual Nurse?

It doesn't matter how many other women TA talked with, IM'd, flirted with, unhooked the bra of, or flew to the flippin' moon with!

Him and Jodi had broken up.

Yeaaah, except Jodi didn't think to herself " :shrug: I'm single" until after she had butchered and shot Travis and was faugily driving straight to Ryan's house for a grinding and *adjusting* session!

Originally Posted by Whack A Mole
Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/10/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/10/2013
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

Manifesto????

GOD I HOPE SO!!!:great:

:seeya: Happy to be here! I imagine she has lousy breath and all that breathy whispering makes MY skin crawl. I am a huggy, touchy person; however, not in a professional setting. They are client and attorney; not sorority sisters at a social.

i don't know what it is, but i have a THING about JA's mouth. i know she thinks it's beautiful, but to me it's so ugly i can't even look at her. i just HATE HER MOUTH!!!!!

Juan described the incident where Jodi came around through the backyard, unannounced one night, after they had broken up, and watched through the window while TA made out with a girl on his couch----and this witness would not agree that was stalkerish behavior.

Supposedly Jodi had a code for the garage door. #1 I thought they didn't lock their doors and #2 If so, did Travis change the code because he was afraid of the one in the blue shirt?

Totally O/T here..

Ugh! Why TODAY OF ALL DAYS.. Do I have Jehovah's at my gate making dog bark non stop during some of the most crucial vollys about stalking????

AND.. I've got to go pick up my 7 yr old niece from school at 2:05.. which wouldn't miss too much maybe 30 mins BUT HER MOM just text I forgot to tell Teacher so can you come by my work get her name card?? That's 2 miles in opposite direction from school going to add ANOTHER 10 mins off viewing that I NOW HAVE TO VIEW on my phone or lap top with ear bud so 7 yr old neice doesn't hear endless talk about anal sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously? Karma what did I do???? J/K I needed to vent about this ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've also noticed the close-talking and deep eye contact between JA and JW. I'm not one that gets weird about women having a close relationship; I am sensing something different here than just "friendship". At the very least, I think there is a girl-crush going on at the defense table.

Hey Anita! Where ya been?

My 20 yr old DD was here at the end of the trial yesterday, and saw the weird kissyfaced behaviour between JW and the killer. She said it reminded her of the film " Single, White Female." :eek: BINGO.

DITTO! And as I stated yesterday, the States Expert will concede that TA and JA had a toxic relationship. I imagine she will also agree that Travis had flaws, we all have flaws. ALV's continued refusal to agree JA has done nothing wrong, at this point, is tremendously stupid.

I also have a feeling that the State's Expert will find ALV's findings as absurd as everyone else does. :gavel:

when i see jodi sitting there smirking and smiling i think about those autopsy photos. am i the only one that wants to slap her across the face with a fly swatter? how dare she? my ed is in business i admire jm for going into law, seems to be his calling. moo

Nightwatch....I can think of better things to slap this monster with :D

Something weird that I noticed yesterday at the very end of court. Juan walked over to the DT table to show them a paper he wanted to enter into evidence. JW took it and then held it between herself and the killer, so they could review it. She totally ignored Nurmi, who had to scoot over and lean in and peer over her shoulder to see it. VERY ODD because JW used to review things with Nurmi first. But NOW she sits close4 to the killer and THEY review it, with Nurmi acting like the 3rd wheel.

Nurmi seems to have "checked out" emotionally since he is not questioning the expert witnesses. He and JW rarely speak, and Nurmi sits with his back towards co-counsel and the defendant. The trial has become the JA/JW show, and I think that KN wishes he were elsewhere. He's studying JM and learning how to improve his game. :moo:

Where do I remember seeing JA state that Travis asked her not to come over unannounced anymore? Was it in testimony or interrogation tapes? I wish JM would bring this up.

Sending out prayers to Travis' family--Samantha was crying & her sisters looked so sad. God bless you, Alexander family. You have tons of people here who care about you & your brother's name.

:loveyou:

Having to read here today. Much thanks to all who are posting!!

Do we know why Samantha is crying? I know overall she has to be completely stressed out, but did I miss some posts where something was done or said during testimony today? TIA!!

Hey Lady! Haven't seen ya for a little while... Glad to see your around for the fireworks lol :floorlaugh:
:seeya: I've been following along on threads (as much as I can) via tapatalk. I had to pull out the laptop whilst we have Ms. LaViolette on the stand with Mr. Jaunderful! ;)

P.s. Is it me or has our budding comic seemed to have stopped trying to get laughs from the courtroom (via her slams at The Prosecutor)? :floorlaugh:

HLN is sort of talking like Juan is done???? I did not hear what he said at the very end before judge called recess......he did not say "I don't have anything else, did he?????

HLN is sort of talking like Juan is done???? I did not hear what he said at the very end before judge called recess......he did not say "I don't have anything else, did he?????

Nope. She couldn't be that lucky.

Will Juan let stand the disgusting, "porking a little girl" that was spewed out of <unusual person>s lying mouth? :furious:

I think that's what made Sam cry....it was said but no follow up.

I'm surprised these journals that were seized were not on the list of jail offenses - the ones like hiding the pens, ect??????????????????/

Something weird that I noticed yesterday at the very end of court. Juan walked over to the DT table to show them a paper he wanted to enter into evidence. JW took it and then held it between herself and the killer, so they could review it. She totally ignored Nurmi, who had to scoot over and lean in and peer over her shoulder to see it. VERY ODD because JW used to review things with Nurmi first. But NOW she sits close4 to the killer and THEY review it, with Nurmi acting like the 3rd wheel.

Psssst, Jodi has woven JW's mind into her own and has total control over 1 of her attorneys. Maybe Nurmi is hiding a wooden stake and a holy cross and Jodi can't figure out what to do next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member