trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW stomps her stiletto "Juuuudddgge, I wanted her to finnnnnnisssshhhh!" *whaaaaaaaahhhhh*

whine.gif

I am so ick of this already. Wilma was writing questions constantly this could go on forever.

I really wish JW would stop with the smug smirk all the time. It's very offensive IMO. It's like she doesn't even consider that the victims family is sitting right there in the courtroom :furious:.

Wilmott sets female attorneys back into the Ice Age. Ugh.

This may get lost, but does anyone know anything about those seized journals?

She seems to be moving along somewhat quickly! Maybe they got a dressing down in chambers after the morning session?

ALV: "...and a mother at least to Mr. Alexander..."
JM: "Objection - Hearsay."
JW: "There was no hearsay!"

What? Did ALV TALK to Travis to hear him say this? No. She heard it from Jodi, who probably made it up.

She is talking faster! Thank goodness..........

Yeah Alyce you got a clinical license. You have no innovation or original contributions to the field. You are not worthy of being an expert.

I'm so angry at the latitude this judge has given the defense; defendant, witnesses & lawyers. So disgusted, so angry & all so unfair to the victim and his family.

It must be true that grace is given where & when it's needed - because I could NOT be in that courtroom in my current frame of mind. I could just scream.

God bless the Alexander family.

A bit O/T - the Alexander sisters are blessed with really nice thick hair. Yet their men are shall we say, not?

But I love a bald man, so it's not a shot at them. Just the girls have such thick, luxurious hair...it's kind of a stark contrast.

me too. bald men have no idea how attractive they can be to women, IMO.

..i don't care how many hours she has...i would never go to her for counseling... or send any of my family to her...

Alyce blathering on about her continuing education. I, for one, am not impressed. She can't think objectively. She needs a big, big picture, and she still doesn't see Waldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member