trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday is our anniversary and we have tomorrow and Friday off. Thank goodness I won't be missing Juan! OMG......!!!

I thought Court was in session Friday 0930-1230 on April 12?

It seems to me that an effective lawyer would go easy on the re-direct and quickly get to the jury questions to get a sense of what the jury wants/needs to hear clarified by ALV.

:goodpost:

why are we going through her CV again? sigh. Wake me when its over.

And you are the worst thing that ever happened to me. It's true in this case!! Why can't he say that?? It's true!

It doesn't matter that it was sustained. The jury heard it loud and clear.

What was sustained was when he added 'and she killed him didn't she?'

IMO

According to Chris and Skye Hughes, Travis said he was extremely abused as a child = True
According to Travis Alexander himself, and Daniel Freeman, Travis said Jodi was a stalker and needed to get away from Jodi=False.

Ok, Ma'am.

There is no way to rehabilitate her. She has been sullied by her admitting that she took all her findings from Jodi's words.. TOAST.

I was really hoping Juan Martinez would bring up the fact that JA had to defend herself by stabbing Travis in the back. I now have my mute button on and will just read here.

Thursday is our anniversary and we have tomorrow and Friday off. Thank goodness I won't be missing Juan! OMG......!!!

Hey tomorrow's our Anniversary also (my spouse reminded me this morning). We are going to a resort with a bunch of friends who were in our wedding! I will not miss JW's droning re-direct cuz I'll be drinking champagne! :great:

My guess is that the jury has tuned out ALV's testiphony. Enough already! They want answers to their questions now.

Oh dear lord Wilmott, you're going to reiterate her education?

this woman could have PhD's from Harvard, MIT, NYU and Stanford and the jury willl still think she's a man-hating feminazi who couldn't be more of a bad cliche and bad bad bad lying attention-seeking "expert" if she tried.

Judge, please stop it!!!!!

Please....please.....please

Lemme guess:

Willmott is going to start at the beginning and keep ALV on re-direct twice as long as Juan had her on direct. At this rate, we will get to jury questions next Thursday.

:blushing: Wellllll,,,,,,assuming there was no court, I booked a flight for this Friday,,,,,,so I kinda (selfishly) hope that JW yammers on and on thru the whole week. I do NOT want to miss Jury Questions.

BIG EYE ROLL

CEU credits are not equivalent to continuing education in a college environment. The credits are easy peasy and can can be done online at home. Who is she trying to fool?

T-minus 2 minutes, now don't forget your glasses.....

tumblr_lnl7dbqMyl1qh4cslo1_500.gif

LOL love that kat!!

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics