Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildAboutTrial

Don't see any notes being taken at the moment by the jurors. Wonder how Arnie is doing at the masters. #JodiArias

---

How much credibility does ALV have now? I won't answer that because I like being there :)

Oh, for goodness sakes, enough of the bolstering. Get to something of relevance, please.

Watching HLN! Two sidebars already in the first 2 minutes. Now listening to comments the ALV held her own. Really? I must have blinked!

Just because you preface it with "you were asked questions about..." and then ask some unrelated inane question doesn't make it within the scope of the cross...sit down Wilma.

Isn't she little Miss Cooperation now? Ugh!

the jury will note that miss alyce is now just sweet and cooperative whereas with Juan she was a total *****-- and they know why and they don't like it, I am sure of that

hhmmmm i havent heard her say Miss Willmott once.

I knew she wouldn't. As soon as Willmott got up, I muted it and went back to my kindle. I can't listen to that bulls*** all over again. She'll probably drone on until 4:30 tomorrow.

daleHunterSaysNO.gif

Isn't that Dale?!?!?!

I was really hoping Juan Martinez would bring up the fact that JA had to defend herself by stabbing Travis in the back. I now have my mute button on and will just read here.

Ooooh.... methinks he will bring that up. Oh yes he will.

The fact is she did her entire diagnosis based on the word of a KNOWN LIAR and completely disregarded the word or interviewing ANYONE else involved with the victim, Travis Alexander.

Garbage in, garbage out!

just sayin'
fran

So glad JW is going over all this , now I can see JA was a victim of domestic violence NOT

THANK YOU to whomever invented the "MUTE" button on TV's....

So much better for my sanity just to read the words of smart and funny WSers!!!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member