DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many studies of battered men!?

just wonderin'
fran
I'm not listening but statistics about intimate partner violence are notoriously unreliable and many advocates will concede that as fact. Under-reporting and some still subjective philosophies as to what constitutes abuse are a couple of reasons for this.

Domestic violence against men specifically is believed to be the most under-reported of any crime.

http://theawarenesscenter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/domestic-violence-against-men-is-most.html

http://news.mensactivism.org/files/research_flyer.pdf

I mean really, REALLY, does this stuff matter in the grand scheme of things?? After all we've heard and been through, I highly doubt her CV or whether she was a featured speaker or not is going to change the jury's mind.

Re-direct - LOL - At this point, I can't imagine one juror taking anything Alyce says as credible. It's all blah blah from here.

Oh geez... now she is defining keynote speaker to us stoopid peeple who never eva heard of a keynote

I'm glad I now know the difference between keynote speakers and featured speakers and who gets more time. This is important information. I can't. I'm done.

Yeah, well, correct me if I'm wrong, Alyce, but you aren't qualified to administer the tests, but you've decided that you ought to comment at great length regarding methodology regarding same. My goodness, she loves to hear herself talk.

Oh Great if ALV is the featured speaker at a conference she gets to talk for 2 days.

Anybody know if Juan's expert...is it DeMarte? had the opportunity to test Jodi? Talk to her? Interview her?

I believe she did a psychological profile of her so interviewing would have had to happen. Her laptop was stolen and it was a big deal beause the profile was on it. But I imagine Juan had it already anyway.

But yeah, strange, that always seemed fishy to me. Not saying the DT had anything to do with it, but Jodi might have.

JW, your glowing smile is sickening, not endearing, wipe it off your face!!

JW finds it necessary to rehabilitate ALV about being a "keynote" vs a "featured" speaker? REALLY?

...that she was not 'honest' about... ??? so... she's a liar...

Alyce blathering on about her continuing education. I, for one, am not impressed. She can't think objectively. She needs a big, big picture, and she still doesn't see Waldo.

the bigger the picture, the harder it is to find Waldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmb9201