trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing her on the stand no one is gonna give a hoot about whether she was a keynote speaker or the speaker of the house. Her credibility is shot to hell.

Continuing ed? Some is meaningful, some is not.

AND......there's a STRONG possibility that the good ole "Snow White "lecture"" was a CEU generating momen in time for her audience! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

What Sandy and Donavan were doing while Samantha was crying:

SanDonovan_zpsbf249363.jpg

Patterns of domestic violence per Alyce.
What you want to look at is the mood of that relationship.

SOOOOO....therefore.....Stalking can escalate to MURDER...thanks Alyce.

Except that wasn't Juan's point re: Keynote speaker. She called herself a keynote speaker, but was not! That's the misrep, not in what room the damn speech was given. Sheesh.

My only regret is that JW, KN, ALV do not know how much they are disrespected, and thought so little of. I wish they knew how many people think they are a joke and total wastes. They are all an embarrasment. Not just to their 'professions', but to humankind. jmo

You know if ALV had conceded through the trial when Juan was questioning her on the witness stand and say "Maybe I am wrong., I was just going by what the defendant told me I did not know all of the previous fabrications she has told. how I diagnoised her is from what came out of Jodi's mouth"

I would find her more believeable, and not so biased towards the defense

lets all sing along....(actually its fun to put trial on mute and listen to this at the same time...)
[video=youtube;LjKF7aQthcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKF7aQthcQ[/video]

OMG does Wilma really think anyone on the jury cares ONE WHIT about her CEUs, or her CV or her status as a speaker at THIS point?! That ships's already sailed because she can have a forgotten PhD or other publications, but none of that matters because Juan Martinez laid her short-comings, errors, bias and incompetency BARE, for all to see. She has been dismantled, verbally disemboweled on her opinion in this case.

Wilma, girl, it's over! Get her off the stand asap!

So jury questions? Tomorrow? Is Juror5 still showing up inappropriately or did she get the hint? Anyway, I'm bored of ALV, are there witnesses after her or will Juan do a rebuttal case....

I wonder why she isn't being as respectful to Ms. Willmont and she was to Mr. Martinez?

I'll repeat something I've already ranted about. Juan's point with the CV was not to hammer on whether or not she was a keynote speaker at a particular event. He knew how long her CV was and how many times she had been one.

He did it because he knew she would not admit there was a mistake even when it was obvious and he could prove it to the jury. It made her look like a pompous *#$%, and it worked.

:cow:

Alyce seems to think she can talk to a bunch o' people and then extrapolate that into some unified theory that applies to everyone. How anti-science can you get? Utterly absurd.

She's selling herself when JW does the questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee