trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm did weebles got lost .missing the fur animals.

How about some fainting goats?

tumblr_megnr2Rfaa1rxwc7t.gif

I just got on the boards, so if this is OT please excuse, but I must say this or bust! What is with these talking heads? I turned on HLN early and the round table of talking heads were saying how AL was holding her own or getting the better of Juan, like Juan is the enemy!!! Here we have a confessed killer who lies and a defense witness who will say whatever, and they don't call her on it, no quite the contrary they praise her. Please someone help me understand this madness!! my opinion only.

I have a feeling this redirect will go a bit faster than the direct/cross...:please:

What is she talking about? Now she's just making things up.

This lady's loco.

These are all generalities once again. Nothing to do with this case! :gavel:

She is just speaking as if she at one of her engagements. Just like she did on direct.

is it just me or is willmott going through this a lot quicker than normal?

I don't think she can strike the text - I think she just struck the part after JM read from Travis' text, when he said 'and that's true right, she was the worst thing that ever happened to him?"

Okay. And I know this jury gets it. But I don't think the judge was right to do this.

ALSO, JUan got in front of the jury, major inconsistencies in the story of the killing.

ALV contends that the killer thought the gun was unloaded, which conflicts with Jodi's revised story.

ALV contends that the killer ' pulled the trigger on purpose. Again, in conflict with the killers version.

AND she said the shooting happened in the closet. Another glaring inconsistency.

Thank You I needed to read this.

To Travis's Family -Stay Strong

I am DEVASTATED...I just remembered that I will be at my reservist duty next week when they get to rebuttal!! Thank God for croaker queen...I'll have to watch at night.

She hates the Alexander family. She and her, whatever, giggle about them all of the time! Especially hilarious to them if one of them gets upset. Tears from the family delight them. And hawkeyed Nurmi makes darn sure they show no outward emotion! Or support for their slaughtered family member. The family has already been threatened with a mistrial for facial expressions upsetting to Jodi.

Yet she preaches about how big she is on respect. :facepalm:

Is there a professional/legal reason she never interviewed any of these women Travis was emailing?

ALV has never once mentioned that much of the powerlessness experienced by women in abusive situations comes from their need to protect and care for their children. they generally have no economic support to allow them to escape. it's not just a case of being brainwashed!

I'm watching the video with the sound muted. AVL continues to turn to the jury as she's speaking. I'm curious as to whether or not they're looking at her.

If I were a juror I think I'd be thinking..."Don't look my way with your icky sneer and condescending tone....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser