trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey, you just described the defendant perfectly re: patterns of jealousy.

Does she not hear what she's saying? Does JW not hear it?

Wow - he communicated with single women, mormon women, younger women (all of about 9 years younger) which makes him a cad. She sounds like an idiot!!

Oh. ONE guy in her group did something. How relevant here. She has absolutely NO critical thinking applied to her testimony. Just disgraceful.

Judge, please stop it!!!!!

Please....please.....please

.....that is exactly the reason why I cannot!!! listen to this re-direct....:rocker:

But bless you for being strong for all of us who went on 'mute' :seeya:

I am hearing JW trying to rehabilitate ALV on the stand. But in my mind, I see someone running up to a trainwreck waving a bandaid.

:laughcry:

anyone think the jury is buying this?

Not I said the little red :chicken: and he didn't.

Is it just me, or does it sound like gases being released on the feed when they go to sidebar? :waitasec:

The judge turns on a white noise generator when counsel approach so people in the court can't hear the discussion amongst the attorneys.

Oh well. I get home and now Wilmott is up.

And then RE-cross? Then jury questions, then Wilmott then Juan? Lather rinse repeat??

Or maybe it's jealousy that leads to stalking behavior....

The old lady down the street, sitting on her porch, judging everyone in the neighborhood and gossiping badly about everyone not in her clique.

Yeah, Alyce...I'd say Jodi's jealousy got in the way of her relationship with Travis.

"One of the men in my group..."

No. No. No. Just no.

Please. My ears are bleeding.

What do we know about her personal life? Is she married, divorced? I know she said she has 2 children.

but according to Jodi she came from an abusive home too. I don't understand how she comes up with this

I think Jodi is sketching the faces of the jurors. She's probably going to give them signed copies in the Thank You cards she's planning on sending out when she gets acquitted.:floorlaugh:

kerplunk.jpg

Is that ALV, JW, Nurmi, JA or all of the above? Priceless pic!:floorlaugh:

JW: Do you see ANY type of.....?

Higher pitch ANY. It made her sound like she was trying to copy Juan's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty