trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting Travis and all he had and potentially could have in the future = being battered in Jodi's mind.

In fact she put together a mish mash of what she wanted (from Travis :moo: MOO) and posted it on her myspace. Note the amount of material possessions, religion and the book that meant so much to Travis slapped right in the middle. It's easy to see just how much of this is mirrored from what Travis wanted and what she wanted out of him.

She couldn't fit his 5 bedroom house on there but maybe she planned on moving sometime between her luxury car and the private jet. Or maybe they were going to live on the multimillion dollar yacht?
:snooty:

icnthv.jpg

Source is her myspace here.....
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/my-photos/663532

I love seeing this pic because she will NEVER have, see or do ANY of it.

I laugh at the pic of the phone. Talk about low "goals". Guess "The Secret" doesn't work. Ha.

Oh my God! Is she really justifying Jodi going to Bianca without being asked?

I was a teenager! Can I be an expert witness now??? and I know what I know......

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
It took me quite a while to figure out that that wasn't my cursor...
I must be zoning out for some reason....

lolol i got tricked too. I was like whats happening lololol

She thought it was quite mature of Jodi to go talk to BIanca-for reals?

The judge turns on a white noise generator when counsel approach so people in the court can't hear the discussion amongst the attorneys.

Oh good! I'm not hearing things, this time! :giggle: Gosh you are such a fart smellar smart fellar! :giggle:

:blowkiss:

Jodi shows up and scares both Bianca and her friend, but Alyce LaV still thinks of it as a friendly visit.

"She had a really hard time letting go." ~ Alyce LaViolette defending JA's jealous, terroristic stalking behavior

LMAO! JA was so mature because she drove like 70 miles to confront her ex's new girlfriend. Haha.

She's a crier.

I thought she was a shaker....

I wish just once during this questioning by JW, Juan would look directly into the courtroom camera and roll his eyes. :what:

"Battered Womens Syndrome" has as much to do with this case as the Jurassic period or the rings of Saturn (Saturn has rings, right?)

I just got on the boards, so if this is OT please excuse, but I must say this or bust! What is with these talking heads? I turned on HLN early and the round table of talking heads were saying how AL was holding her own or getting the better of Juan, like Juan is the enemy!!! Here we have a confessed killer who lies and a defense witness who will say whatever, and they don't call her on it, no quite the contrary they praise her. Please someone help me understand this madness!! my opinion only.

Well it's their feeble attempt at keeping things fair and balanced. Or, it's their attempt at throwing JA and her Clueless Team a bone. :rocker:

Wow - he communicated with single women, mormon women, younger women (all of about 9 years younger) which makes him a cad. She sounds like an idiot!!

Wow. He talked to women. I wonder if he talked to men too. That pretty much covers just about everyone. Yup, women and men. That's the entire population. That's a lot of talking. And he was friendly too. Such an as$hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm