trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you don't know much about stalking, Alyce.
A reasonable person, that is not you, Alyce.

2n6yihc.jpg

Perfection :rocker::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Stalking ... she said something to Jodi, like it'll be ok. Love watching Jodi during the stalking talk because she HATES it.

Alyce seems to think she can talk to a bunch o' people and then extrapolate that into some unified theory that applies to everyone. How anti-science can you get? Utterly absurd.

The fact is her whole area of expertise is basically non-scientific. That is not to say there aren't battered women and battered men. But there is no body of science and testing to diagnose this. Research to her is anecdotes from her dysfunctional groupies. I honestly don't even understand how she qualifies as an "expert". Hers is not an area that requires expertise. It's like diagnosing whether someone is a "good neighbor". I can study neighbors, what makes good ones v bad ones and then testify in a courtroom that x or y was a "good" or "bad" neighbor. It doesn't make it science or make me a professional in a "field" that doesn't require professional qualifications.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Okay, so since this behavior is just so common for everyone, I guess at some point we might all decide to stab somebody 27 times, slit their throat, and shoot them in the head. Because, you know, we may develop low self esteem from some kind of psychological abuse. But it won't stop us from confronting rivals in a jealous tizzy, or sneaking into our former "boyfriends'" houses, and sleeping in their beds, and hiding in their closets....

Good lord Alyce. Have you no shame? At last, have you no shame?

Did you get my earlier post to you about you needing to open up your own Weebles Websleuth Petting Zoo? If not, you need to open up a Weebles WebSleuths Petting Zoo for your animal gifs, so when JW/KN are examining a witness we can go over to that thread and have a grand ole time.

I just hate, hate, hate that she is using Travis' heartbreaking abuses as a little child against him and is trying to make him out to be an abuser because of it.

If abuse made someone into an abuser I would have murdered someone by now since I endured it in my childhood and with my ex but not once have I ever abused another soul in my life.

She is trying to get that jury to believe something that is not true. This is how low she is willing to go to save a sickening damn abusive murderer.:furious:

I cant imagine the pain this is causing his family knowing he rose above all of that to become a good person.

IMO

So jury questions? Tomorrow? Is Juror5 still showing up inappropriately or did she get the hint? Anyway, I'm bored of ALV, are there witnesses after her or will Juan do a rebuttal case....

I don't think we'll get to them until next week.

I have a question..I am in a fog..

but...what happens after JW does her recross w/ Violet? does the defense have any more wittnesses? or does JM do his rebuttle? tia well, I am sure there will be questions for the witness, but I mean after the questions?

Excuse me! Now she's an expert on stalking. Didn't she tell JM that she wasn't an expert on stalking, but was a DV expert.

Is she serious? OMG!!!

I bet JA mooved stuff in Travis' house - that's why she just looked so uncomfortable and shifty.

she doesn't know what gaslighting means.
or stalking actually

Removing things from the home.

Such as diamond rings, I would guess!

:what:
fran

"stalking frightens people...."

I guess this is true for everyone except Travis.

"Does crying show jealousy"? Huh? Talk about a stupid question and how is Alyce an expert on that?

I have heard people who say many females cry when they are angry. It supposedly has something to do with crying being a more socially acceptable thing for women than rage is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm