trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And her saying she loves him too....Does THAT suggest Domestic Violence????

TOUCHE!!!!@

THAT is why this whole damn thing is ridiculous.

Not listening, but I gather from posts that JW is running through questions quickly with this witness. Methinks that Wilmott knows the gig is up, and the sooner she gets ALV off the stand the better. :moo:

ALV has never once mentioned that much of the powerlessness experienced by women in abusive situations comes from their need to protect and care for their children. they generally have no economic support to allow them to escape. it's not just a case of being brainwashed!
Well...to be fair there are many, many reasons a victim stays in the relationship. A huge problem on the rise is teen dating violence which gets too little attention in my opinion - the abuser and victim don't live together and often don't share children - but it closely mirrors all the same aspects of 'traditional' domestic violence.

The National Domestic Violence Hotline has an awesome website specifically for TDV, loveisrespect, that's very insightful should one wish to learn more:
http://www.loveisrespect.org/

TA was a young guy living his life and ALV and JW are misrepresenting his life and words and he is the man who has been murdered by the defendant... who admitted the murder.

JW needs to represent the murderer but she has no reason to misrepresent TA's behavior utilizing a compromised witness.

Compromised because the witness, ALV, didn't speak to anyone other than the MURDER.

A new low. Can't imagine Wilma will be proud of her work.

Excuse me, but does Nancy Grace still insist Alyce LaViolette is likeable?

tumblr_m7k7sm5dgg1qdlh1io1_400.gif

OMG, how delusional can 2 women be????? Seriously?? Do either of them even SEE the faces of the jury??? Do they in any way appear to be in agreement with ANYTHING being said?? I absolutely cannot believe a single person on that jury is doing anything but glaring or looking at the ceiling right now - is it just me???

:floorlaugh::great: Alyce got to me today... I actually counted how many times she said Mr. Martinez ---> 23 times prior to 1st break
A total of 31 times today alone
:what:

And she has said "Ms. Wilmott" once since lunch.

I think Jodi is sketching the faces of the jurors. She's probably going to give them signed copies in the Thank You cards she's planning on sending out when she gets acquitted.:floorlaugh:

That or she's making a copy for herself to note what they look like for when she gets out in 20 or less years for a lesser degree (so that she can go stalk them and slice them and dice them for making her sit longer in jail). Remember there is that tool that goes and visits her in jail (no not Donovan but another man I forget his name) said that JA said she really thinks she's going to be acquitted or there will be a hung jury/mistrial or at the worst she's going to get off on a lesser charge. Anyways, it's all laughable except I wouldn't put it past her to stalk down and then slice and dice any of the jury if she has to sit in jail longer and if by the love of gawd she EVER gets out of jail.

Okay. And I know this jury gets it. But I don't think the judge was right to do this.

I agree 100% that it should stay, I think she can move to strike only JM's comment as argumentative (I think) - not Travis' words that Jodi was "the worst thing that ever happened to him" - that's not argumentative, it's a direct quote. That's the way I understood it, at least -I sure hope that's correct.
I still agree with you that Juan's question should've remained, because it's a valid point!

does that support that verbage at all?
no
another woman - on May 19th he is talking with 3 different women
yes
asked about supposed stalking behavior .. ..we know this IM complain is 5/19/08 - but some of that behavior starting months before you were told -- behavior supports the verbage . . . 1/1/08 - text - TA tells JA he loves her . . JA said ILY2
behavior support being afraid of her?
not that I can figureout
he took her to Havisupai . . trip in 2007 - another trip to new mexico in 11/07 . . .suggest he is somehow afraid of her?
no that does not suggest he is afraid
throughout the written items . . forget about the journals . . just conversaations between TA and Ja? . . evidence 12/07 thru 6/08 constant line of communication between the 2 of them is consistent with what jA told ALV . . .

listened to sex audio tape from 5/10/08- spoken word better than written - line of questions . . . spoken word listen to TA's voice 9 days after saying he is afraid of her . . . objection this sex tape he makes with her - approach please

Travis never made the sex tape!!! Jodi did!!! Travis had no idea it was being recorded!

WHO is this Donavan person and was he friends with JA before she murdered Travis?
He is actually a she. No, they met in jail. She was either a cellmate of JA or her friend was a cellmate.

I really wish Willmott would lower her voice, the high shrieking is killing my ears.

plug_ears_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member