trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait til Tina Fey is done yapping.

JW you best spend your time defending your client and not trying to resuscitate ALV's credentials. That cannot be done at this time.

JW is going to have this "expert" on the stand until sometime in June!

I think ALV is a DV/abuse "expert" like JA is a "photographer".

Taking pictures as a hobby doesn't make you a photographer. Casually being abusive and controlling doesn't qualify you as an expert. It makes you a controlling, nasty person. With a lengthy inaccurate CV.

And in that sex tape does Jodi sound afraid of Travis?

This is all so stupid. The DT calls him an abuser. The Prosecution is saying she 's a stalker. So if ANY of this is true....It's a tie! Travis was NOT an abuser and Arias was not a stalker.

Soooooooooo...all this blah blah blah is about a girl and guy having fights/arguments and saying not so nice things...LIKE EVERY OTHER COUPLE IN THE WORLD!!!

For someone (avl) that schools on the topic of courtroom examinations, she should learn that one should say YES not AhhHUH (sp)

WOW! ALV is able to understand every single (leading) question by JW. Amazing. It is like JW's mouse voice is clear as bell to her.
Maybe she just doesn't speak "man'.

Is it just me or does the admitted killer, with her ulgy blouse and dreadful hair, look particularily HOMELY today?

I really wish Willmott would lower her voice, the high shrieking is killing my ears.

plug_ears_0.jpg

Her voice makes my ears bleed.

Juan needs to object to her tone

All this is proving is that ALV is an excellent speaker and a horrific expert witness.

How is Wilmott doing with re-direct? The jury must be completely spent by now.

So far JW is going faster than I thought. As for people looking spent, ALV is too!

Attachments

• shattered.jpg
    shattered.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 11
How do we know that TA was ever asleep on June 4 after she arrived?

We have only the word of a self-professing liar lying to save her own life.

I.e., something a little less than a ringing endorsement.

Not getting Travis and all he had and potentially could have in the future = being battered in Jodi's mind.

In fact she put together a mish mash of what she wanted (from Travis :moo: MOO) and posted it on her myspace. Note the amount of material possessions, religion and the book that meant so much to Travis slapped right in the middle. It's easy to see just how much of this is mirrored from what Travis wanted and what she wanted out of him.

She couldn't fit his 5 bedroom house on there but maybe she planned on moving sometime between her luxury car and the private jet. Or maybe they were going to live on the multimillion dollar yacht?
:snooty:

ETA: OH I just realized that the massive building with the pools on the left hand side is in fact a house. And the car is of the same brand (Infinity) that the bank repossessed becuase she couldn't afford it. Why on earth she thought she could buy a luxury car and that huge house payment with DB I'll never know. She really things she deserves to be pampered.

icnthv.jpg

Source is her myspace here.....
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/my-photos/663532

I'm surprised ALV didn't bring up Travis' 2 posts on her My Space acct

There is no PROOF they slept together!!!!

:banghead:

Bringing this over (although I haven't a clue how to do it correctly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
and thanks to all for following all of the rules in posting today!

Nurse I am glad you have been posting with us today. I love your posts...also are you an actual Nurse?

yes. open heart and critical care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member