trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m5b1ag3LVA1qzizmho2_250.gif

All this is proving is that ALV is an excellent speaker and a horrific expert witness.

She's the kind of person you hear at some silly "team building" exercise that some administrator thinks is a masterstroke and will increase productivity twelve-fold. I'd rather chew glass.

JM got ALV to say Jodi told her she shot Travis when they were both in the closet. And that Jodi told her the knife was on the side table. I think that is huge. I guess the fog cleared when she was talking to ALV. jmo

ALV just interupted Wilmette to expound on her answer about TA could not have been stalked or feared JA because he slept next to her.

Her elaboration?

This does not mean that JA was not abused by TA because she also slept without fear next to him

WTF!

the complete bias towards JA with absolutely no evidence to back up JA's claims just exploded all over those jurors

This woman is unbelievable!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s

Still don't see any notes being taken. Jurors look a bit bored. I see a few papers in the bin. #JodiArias

bingo!

she just said people feeling stalked or afraid will often times have moments when they're not afraid!

What, does that only happen if the victim is a woman?

Oh, wait, only men abuse and women are victims, according to this person's testimony.

JMHO
fran

She just impeached herself on the guacamole testimony .... it's so hard to care anymore, I think she's irrelevant now.

Not getting Travis and all he had and potentially could have in the future = being battered in Jodi's mind.

In fact she put together a mish mash of what she wanted (from Travis :moo: MOO) and posted it on her myspace. Note the amount of material possessions, religion and the book that meant so much to Travis slapped right in the middle. It's easy to see just how much of this is mirrored from what Travis wanted and what she wanted out of him.

She couldn't fit his 5 bedroom house on there but maybe she planned on moving sometime between her luxury car and the private jet. Or maybe they were going to live on the multimillion dollar yacht?
:snooty:

ETA: OH I just realized that the massive building with the pools on the left hand side is in fact a house. And the car is of the same brand (Infinity) that the bank repossessed becuase she couldn't afford it. Why on earth she thought she could buy a luxury car and that huge house payment with DB I'll never know. She really thinks she is so amazing she deserves to be pampered.

icnthv.jpg

Source is her myspace here.....
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/my-photos/663532

Check the place in the lower left.

Perfect for Jodi :dracula:

How do we know that TA was ever asleep on June 4 after she arrived?

We have only the word of a self-professing liar lying to save her own life.

I.e., something a little less than a ringing endorsement.

His roommate said Travis told him he was up all night that night.

The sleeping thing is so emblematic of ALV's entire point of view. If Arias is asleep next to her abuser it's normal, but if Alexander sleeps next to his stalker then she must not be stalking him. What a steaming load.

Friends, I kow it's hard but lets try not to get worked up. After that Juanderful cross, who's even going to believe a word out of this woman's mouth? Jodi and the DTs stories have changed repeatedly, while Travis's side has stayed the same. The truth is as plain as day, you couldn't make it more clear. We just have to have faith that the jury will see it.

About Travis' garage door code, 0187.

Does anyone know if Travis' roommates or anyone other than Travis and the admitted killer knew what the code was for his garage? TIA!

ALV2_zps669649b8.png

Alyce with JM vs. Alyce with JW. Not much difference, ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme