trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM got ALV to say Jodi told her she shot Travis when they were both in the closet. And that Jodi told her the knife was on the side table. I think that is huge. I guess the fog cleared when she was talking to ALV. jmo

I think so too. It tells the jury that Arias either lied to ALV or to them. Either way, ALV cannot have based her opinion on the truth because she did not know what was true ... all she had was an ever changing, self-serving story authored by Arias.

I hope we get to jury questions today...Jw can re-direct after that, i dont think the jury wants to sit for more days of ALV on the stand.

tumblr_m6oot17bhh1qfvx4yo1_500.gif

Soooo precious and very sneaky!

Suddenly ALV finds it within herself to direct her responses to the jury???

Thank you, Ynot, for bringing this up...

I was wondering if this was the official way of being an expert witness...

Addressing the jury instead of the person asking the questions...

I am certain the jurors are ever so thankful for ALV's attention to them!
(Well.... Maybe not...)

All Wilmott did was take bits of emails, im and diary out of context on direct!!!!!!!! ERRRRRRRRRRR.

The big picture......( someone should show Alyce) is Travis left dead for 5 days in his shower...THAT's the big picture.

I sure wish Juan had brought ALV's book on why They Don't Leave into evidence!

I came from an extremely abusive home with one parent responsible for mental and physical abuse. This abuse included the use of guns to the point I would throw up as a child out of fear.

The other parent and all of my siblings were abused.

Not one of us grew up to be an abuser or turned to substance abuse.

I did, however, receive many years of therapy. My siblings did not receive counselling and turned out to be kind and loving people.

Since I was a DV victim I chose the high road - consider the source and rise above it.

By the way, if you are truly abused you would not drive over 1000 miles to further be abused like JA claims. No.Way.No.How.

Who is dead and who is alive ALV? Case Closed!

Forgot to add: ALV has her stories and I have the experience.

I want to give you a hug

I had a boyfriend when I was 19, who I dated exclusively for about a year. He was always stalking me because of his jealousy and possessiveness. I didn't know hw to handle it and was a nervous wreck whenever I went somewhere without him because he would inevitably show up out of thin air. Yet, I still stayed with him. It took a couple months to end the relationship as amicably as possible because I was afraid and still talked to him and met with him occasionally after we broke up. He would do things like sleep in our yard (I was still with my family), show up at my college class or in the lunchroom. I finally took all the money I saved and went abroad for a few months. After that he turned his attention to another woman. So, I understand how Travs could have stayed in touch with Jodi even though he had some apprehension about her. ALV's experience is limited.

Dr Daniela Schreier ‏@doctordaniela 23m
#jodiariastrial #jodiarias #justicefortravis Crying a lot is not a problem - the problem is...murder.

She's the kind of person you hear at some silly "team building" exercise that some administrator thinks is a masterstroke and will increase productivity twelve-fold. I'd rather chew glass.

OMG that's perfect Sleuth!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s

Still don't see any notes being taken. Jurors look a bit bored. I see a few papers in the bin. #JodiArias

Thank you!

Had reports on prior days of many questions being asked.

Also, is juror 5 there today?

Wow, amazing how Ms LaViolette's memory gets so much sharper when being questioned by Wilmott. Now she can remember yes and no, exact dates and the contents of specific text messages! It must have been a miracle over lunch :banghead:

A Fesitivus Miracle perhaps? lol

What happens next after Wilmott ends her yakkity-yak-yak.
I'm hoping to see juror questions.

Which made me think that perhaps Nurmi and Wilmott were able to discern the handwriting for Juror #5 and that's when they targeted her. Isn't it true both sides have to agree to the questions before asked? So, I assume they were able to see the original question as handwritten by the juror.

She's the kind of person you hear at some silly "team building" exercise that some administrator thinks is a masterstroke and will increase productivity twelve-fold. I'd rather chew glass.

Yes! "C'mon everyone!" Let's all do the "trust fall" from this tree branch". Group hug. Ugh.

How do we know that TA was ever asleep on June 4 after she arrived?

We have only the word of a self-professing liar lying to save her own life.

I.e., something a little less than a ringing endorsement.

Absolutely - we don't know he was asleep at all. In my opinion, he was probably asleep when she arrived, but I doubt he was after he knew she was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member