trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the theroy of she had gun on him from moment got there, don't believe they did go to sleep JMO

This is SO self-serving it's ridiculous. LAV just twists things around to adhere to her presumptuous conclusions.

Sounded like ALV forgot her lines there for a moment, paused then said Oh blah blah blah after JW gave her the eye.

HOW do we know that they slept next to each other on the 4th of June? ONLY the killer has ever said that.

Suddenly ALV finds it within herself to direct her responses to the jury???

OH, so the defendant doesn't have to be afraid all the time, but Travis does????? This is beyond despicable!

Jurors can't help but notice how agreeable ALV is when Willmott questions her. It is absolutely sickening.

ALV was completely disrespectful to the Prosecutor and the Court, and nothing she says carries any weight anymore.

Alyce is done like toast, Willmott!

Oops! LaViolette just testified typically stalking starts after relationship ends. Describes Jodi to a T.

ALV's CV isn't up to date - isn't she already including the testimony she's giving right now?

I'm so mad she is using the sleeping next to you spiel. PEOPLE WHO ARE ABUSED ARE NOT AFRAID ALL THE TIME> hahahaha she is again testifying in Travis' favor and has no idea.

bingo!

she just said people feeling stalked or afraid will often times have moments when they're not afraid!

What, does that only happen if the victim is a woman?

Oh, wait, only men abuse and women are victims, according to this person's testimony.

JMHO
fran

Answering yes or no comes much easier to Alyce when JW is asking her questions.
Surprise, surprise!

187 is police code for homicide

My first marriage was extremely abusive, we were married on 10/16/90. I had to laugh when I found out that a 1016 was code for domestic disturbance in my area, so ironic.

Jodi went to his house on June 4th "at his beckoning". What???? Where's the evidence of that?

how would alv know if there was contact if all she did was listen to a proven liar and read some text messages?

really

sorry missed some testimony . . .

you were asked about TA and JA's relationship ending in June 2007 . . . their relationship over . . . did they break up 6/29/07 - after they broke up the next day was there contact between the 2 . . . within a week . . (yes) . . . continued contact after that?
yes there was
objection - may we approach?
take a 10 min recess @ this time - back @ 2:45

ut oh. Nurmi asked to approach. He's on jury watch. Is is trying to boot another juror??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme