trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has her jacket on her arms now she's probably steeling JW phone...:floorlaugh:

:book:

also, When she said she kicked DOGGY BOY I bet she killed him she said he ran away? doubt that dogs do not run away even abused ones..they do not analize situations that way...:whoosh:sorry not eading these posts reading them can not fix guys!

JW reminds me of Leslie Abramson! I thought at one point in the Menendez trail, Leslie was going to breastfeed Lyle! SICK :banghead:

OMG....:lol:

That was another trial from the original CTV I think

130104012659-portlandia-season-three-story-top.jpg

Yes!!! You are awesome! Can't you just see these ladies in ALV's cheering section?

Actually it's been about 3 weeks... this is the 3rd week is what I mean. She was openly crying and leaning away from the Mom Twin, being comforted by an older relative the last time I saw her - which was a Thursday. :what:[/QUOTE
I get the impression they had a falling out..Sis was the one doing the crying and not jodi's mom, it sure sounds that way - plus after all the many days of faithfully being right there with her sister, now she's gone.

I just can't help but feel ole' sis finally had enough of this charade and her murdering niece and perhaps said something as to that fact. Just me guessing, but still. But the fact is, she's not been back, and it's been quite a while...

Maybe she had to go back to work. jmo

Has ALV seen the crime scene photos and of Travis??? I don't see how she could go on like this if she has seen them. Does she have any idea how horrific this murder is and could be done only by a MONSTER!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I doubt it. I doubt the DT would show them and JM never said anything to her about seeing them.

I wonder if that would have changed her entire stance?

Is she even allowed to see them?

Couple of quick questions for anybody out there who knows:

1. Do we know who is on the rebuttal witness list?
2. Can Arias be called to the stand in the rebuttal case?

TIA

I can't think my hippocampus has shut down, but a few people

The defendant can't be called by the state, ever

next will be the jury questions,then JW can do a re direct to those questions then Juan. Then we will start rebuttal

Travis' only mistake, except meeting her, was that he didn't tell her NO and stick to it. God forbid if he was so kind as to feed her, help her PPL wise, give her a place to sleep when she needed one and in his own way, love her. Travis was paid back with rage, bullets and stabs. ...No good deed goes unpunished. I hate her so much.

:goodpost:

She probably revels in the fact that she has replaced FCA as the most hated woman in America (which she probably equates to noteriety). Unfortunately for her (and the rest of society IMO) FCA didn't face life in prison or a death sentence, and JA is too narcissistic and delusional to understand that she is not going to get that "Get out of Jail Free Card" too.

I am anxiously waiting for the verdict so I can see that smug smirk wiped off of her face when she realizes nobody bought it.

So we have court Thursday and Friday? Full days or half? My head's spinnin' here....

If Ms. Arias hadn't thought of saying her finger had been broken until 2010, wouldn't she have added to her journals to help her? If she had broken her finger, could she write pages and pages? Should Ms. Arias be punished because she didn't think this up until after she had killed Mr. Alexander?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Back in court after our 10 min recess. Waiting to resume. #JodiArias

Past the 10 mins there Judge....

tumblr_m9ug22AFSs1r2mxb0.gif

Does JM get to ask any more questions after JW? Does anyone know?

Many of the jury questions will probably address things that JM wants to follow up on from JW's re-direct, so he will have a way to work those subjects in when he follows up on the jury questions.

I'd like to dedicate this song to JW and ALV and end this madness!

[video=youtube;sFacWGBJ_cs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs[/video]

I doubt it. I doubt the DT would show them and JM never said anything to her about seeing them.

I wonder if that would have changed her entire stance?

Is she even allowed to see them?

Nothing would have changed anything with this domestic violence person who has this schooling. She hired in to do a job and she is doing it. Too bad no one is buying it, but WTH, $300 an hour is more than I get paid. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018