trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIAS!!!

did you all hear where AlV said WE? in terms of abuse?

yeah okay..

:burn:

Holy guacamole. An entire year of this woman. I agree, Abu Ghraib sounds like your best bet.

Maybe some people DO "self-refer" and then "self-refer" themselves the hell out there after the first session.

I dozed off, woke up and thought for a minute I was in hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Det. Flores has this look on his face, "I've gone somewhere far away inside my head, far, far away, where the sun is shining, and children are laughing, and I never ever ever have to hear about any of this again."

I've seen that look too. You described it perfectly.

It's gonna be another one of those "I misspoke" kinda things.

And we believe this, how?

They already planted a seed on direct about this - something to the effect of a leading question by JW "You weren't concerned with the exact details of June 4 in making your domestic violence determination were you?"

Small break for cuteness. Somewhere out there in this mean old world, love still abounds.

Attachments

• Luvs (640x480).jpg
    Luvs (640x480).jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 49
I need Anger Management after watching ALV & JW for the last 90 minutes.

Ok just turned it off - reading here is way better for BP.
I quite agree...and just to bounce off yours and Lotus' posts - I do not believe court-mandated anger management therapies are overly effective at all and definitely neither effective, nor even appropriate, for psychopathic abusers.

Abuse isn't about anger. Anger is just one tool of many in a nice, big shiny toolbox, abusers use to establish and maintain control of their victims. (Posted solely and entirely for my own psychological health. ;))

This is (was) my weakness when it comes to a couple of my exgirlfriends.. I didn't want to hurt or disappoint them by telling them no.. Im a people pleaser and I love to make people happy.. I learned the hard unfortunately got into some serious debt a few yrs ago among other emotion mind game issues before I ended everything... A very well taught life lesson when it came to what happened to me.. If Travis was anything like myself when it came to pleasing others I see why it was difficult for him to say no to Jodi (and others), even after everything she put him through prior to his murder

You're a Wildcat fan, so you come from good stock! :D

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
I see the note taker juror getting out a juror question form. He has added quite a few questions with this witness. #JodiArias
I SINCERELY hope I am not disappointed and that this jury wipes the floor with this fraud with their questions!! JMOO of course

Another 10 minute recess

tumblr_lw3wkktvnI1qhjs71o1_r2_400.gif

OMG! Dr. Andy! I loved Three Rivers!

A poem, eh-em....

A is for another day with ALV
B is for but one more day with ALV
U is for an unctious day with ALV
S is for several days withALV
E is for ever more days with ALV

The End

I guess, there was no murder in Alyce's mind because it was just one of those Play and Chase games people do.

Oh... Maybe for Jodi June 4th was "just one of those days, ya know..."

Cuz... everyone can have a bad day.... :dunno:..

(per Alyce.... )

Im in a fog, so can someone help me out here....
once JW is done can JM go back and readdress ALV? or when JW is done later this summer, will it be time for the next witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24