trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you expect the abusive man Travis is 'patterned' to be, to pay Jodi money he couldn't really spare because she didn't have enough to live on? Didn't Jodi even say he fed her more often than not?
Didn't Jodi tell Det. Flores that Travis had done her a favor in paying her to clean his house because he was kind, and that he'd tried to make her feel better about it by making a joke of it with the 'french maid outfit' - said he really needed her, she'd be doing him a favor?
And didn't Jodi not have a job, because she'd decided to move to "Mesa: Land of Opportunity" right around Travis' birthday? - But she couldn't find a restaurant that needed summer help, and hadn't arranged any kind of job when she made her plans to move to another state?

And the roommate she had arranged for eons in advance to move in with, (but never paid rent to) got married the weekend she moved to Mesa, and didn't tell Jodi? -
so Jodi had to move to the only available housing she could find, which, go figure, was 5 minutes away from Travis.
That poor girl, she was just a victim of circumstance, you know, taken in context.

Oh, then mean ol' Travis gave her his car, when she said she couldn't pay for her own - then destroyed his BMW, but never paid for it (and just how did she get her own car back to Yreka, anyway? If the BMW was 'ruined in the move'?).

I'll bet Travis is really regretting his kindnesses. She is a horrible person - the only patterns here are from Jodi's knife in his back. In June, 2008, and now, again and again.

Another 10 minute recess

tumblr_lw3wkktvnI1qhjs71o1_r2_400.gif

Does anyone else feel like she is dragging this out so she can talk with ALV about the June 4 closet testimony.
Personally, I feel like AlV is becoming less credible on this re-cross.

So now we "know" (based on ALV) that both Travis and the throat slasher were in the closet when she "pulled the trigger."

No blood in the closet at all, and the shell casing miraculously made it from the carpeted floor in the closet, and rolled out onto the bathroom floor.

Let me guess, it bounced and rolled.:banghead:

It's gonna be another one of those "I misspoke" kinda things.

And we believe this, how?

Travis' only mistake, except meeting her, was that he didn't tell her NO and stick to it..

This is (was) my weakness when it comes to a couple of my exgirlfriends.. I didn't want to hurt or disappoint them by telling them no.. Im a people pleaser and I love to make people happy.. I learned the hard unfortunately got into some serious debt a few yrs ago among other emotion mind game issues before I ended everything... A very well taught life lesson when it came to what happened to me.. If Travis was anything like myself when it came to pleasing others I see why it was difficult for him to say no to Jodi (and others), even after everything she put him through prior to his murder

Actually it's been about 3 weeks... this is the 3rd week is what I mean. She was openly crying and leaning away from the Mom Twin, being comforted by an older relative the last time I saw her - which was a Thursday. :what:

Last time I remember seeing her was when JW and ALV were going over the stuff JA claims her father did to her.

JW reminds me of Leslie Abramson! I thought at one point in the Menendez trail, Leslie was going to breastfeed Lyle! SICK :banghead:

L Ambramson was so over the top with Lyle Menendez and sometimes Erik as well.

Great comparisson to Wilmot!!! And look where Lyle and Erik are today...in jail for life.

HEY that's interesting .. so she can put the jacket on normally NOW .. WHY NOT BEFORE??

I'm really starting to wonder if ALV has a personal vendetta against Travis.

I think it's more of a personal vendetta against JUAN. Travis, his fear, his brutal murder, his FAMILY'S suffering - it is all just "collateral" to her. :furious:

Notice how Nurmi and Jodi do not interact at all .. once Willmott's 'up', no Nurmi contact. However, when Nurmi was 'up' Jodi was distant and awkward with Willmott. As if she naturally gravitates towards whoever is attaining the most attention.

Like a moth to a flame.

I disagree.I just think he's too big for the chair so he does sit backwards. Just the other day Wildaboutrial tweeted they were chatting on a recess and whenever we see him talking to her, he does stand close and look comfortable. Nurmi is also keeping an eye on what else is happening in the court room IMO.

Question to those that watch HLN frequently.

Do the THs ever complain about JW going over and over and over and over and over the same things the entire time she is up or do they just harp on JM for his style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018