trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of this "no evidence = evidence" if it favors the female accused.

arias makes things up as she goes.. and most likely the latest journals found in her jail cell (re: latest motion) fit right in with her latest story.

Arias would have loved to blame it all on the ninjas.:twocents:

I can't imagine these journals will be allowed in unless they are evidence of some impropriety in the case. The reason being is they were likely written during the course of the trial therefore they would be far too tainted.

The judge sounds like she is getting tired.

I agree and wish Willmott would have mercy on everyone and wrap this rote question/answer session up.

zutou.gif

Whatever Jodi, stop looking around at people who hate you ... you have no friends here.

According to one of her websites she provides groups and classes for anger management and DV men's groups (for men as the perpetrators, not victims OF COURSE) that satisfy court requirements.... you only have to show up for a mere 52 weeks. :what: No thanks I would rather book a vacation to Abu Ghraib than spend any time with ALV (the site also says most of the clients "self refer " to her as opposed to court mandated... I'm going with "no" on that)

Holy guacamole. An entire year of this woman. I agree, Abu Ghraib sounds like your best bet.

Maybe some people DO "self-refer" and then "self-refer" themselves the hell out there after the first session.

Seems like the rhetoric has changed from domestic violence to battered women.

I think JW is winding up now with the name calling....puhhhhleeezzzeeee.

I'm really starting to wonder if ALV has a personal vendetta against Travis.

Oh, Willmott, you're turning Jodi on with all that name calling. You're so debasing, Willy.

I can't wait for DeMarte to testify!!!!!!!!!1

So basically, Willmott is now testifying.

ALV sounds like a, um, how to even put words to it, she just sounds really dumb. I really doubt she will fare well in her future as an 'expert' witness.

I wonder what the outcome was from some of the Anthony witnesses that were so obviously defense-biased. I should go back and try to see what has become of them.
Sally has a Twitter account rarely and weirdly used. But hey, you can hire her via a few 'talent' agencies for a mere $5-10k.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say bookings are minimal. :giggle:

I agree...and I think that might, in part, be one reason so many abuse survivors have kind of taken Travis under our wing. We all went through different things and even different types of abuse...but...

All of us know that same exhausted desperation of just wanting the craziness to end - and that is what I see in his eyes in that very haunting shower pic. It just breaks my heart he didn't make it out. :(

When I first got here and looked at that picture, I really didn't see anything but a pose.:blushing: NOW, I really see the anguish and have come to see how alien this woman is.

I'm boycotting the redirect. Anyone else? No way, no how, am I spending one more minute on that fraud. I've heard enough. By the comments here, it will spare my blood pressure. I feel so sorry for the jury that they have no choice, must be torture.

Notice how Nurmi and Jodi do not interact at all .. once Willmott's 'up', no Nurmi contact. However, when Nurmi was 'up' Jodi was distant and awkward with Willmott. As if she naturally gravitates towards whoever is attaining the most attention.

Like a moth to a flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member