trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mejjavczCa1r6x8yr.gif

According to one of her websites she provides groups and classes for anger management and DV men's groups (for men as the perpetrators, not victims OF COURSE) that satisfy court requirements.... you only have to show up for a mere 52 weeks. :what: No thanks I would rather book a vacation to Abu Ghraib than spend any time with ALV (the site also says most of the clients "self refer " to her as opposed to court mandated... I'm going with "no" on that)

I need Anger Management after watching ALV & JW for the last 90 minutes.

Ok just turned it off - reading here is way better for BP.

I think it shows she pretended to accidentally send Travis a message meant for another guy but it was to try and make him jealous and he knew it by his response, these are two-way conversations.

I think she was singularly focused on TA all along. ALL of the other guy stuff was just part of her game. She was trying to get a reaction from Travis. I don't think she EVER had any interest in Ryan Burns or Abe at all.

Coming out of lurkdom here to say I'm so ready for this defense so called expert witness to be done!!!!! If I'm so overdone hearing from her and I can walk away I can only imagine how the jury must feel!!!

Welcome to our group Chamtj, happy to have you! :seeya:

:wagon:

JUAN WAKE UP!!!!
"When Travis STRANGLED her..."...???

OMG...please let the jury be zoning out

Help please. Willmott's voice!!!!!!!!!

Alyce minimizing minimization.

I truly hope the jury has taken note of ALV'S demeanor and the fact that she does have YES in her vocabulary.

So maybe it wasn't as bad as what YOU wanted it to be, Alyce. Maybe you were maximizing it? Are you the expert on other peoples' lives and experiences??

I agree...and I think that might, in part, be one reason so many abuse survivors have kind of taken Travis under our wing. We all went through different things and even different types of abuse...but...

All of us know that same exhausted desperation of just wanting the craziness to end - and that is what I see in his eyes in that very haunting shower pic. It just breaks my heart he didn't make it out. :(

BBM
Yes I get this... I have cried for this family a few times. I am the oldest and if I ever got a call about my little brother.. I just can't imagine. Travis reminds me of so many men I've dated. I think a lot of us identify with this case for personal reasons.

So with Travis out of the way, why wasn't the throat slasher able to jot down in her journal what happened on June 4th.

No need to be afraid of him anymore, he was curled up in his shower, decaying.

This woman is revolting with her testiphoney.

Oh! Some men who were abused don't want to say anything about it. Good one, ALV.

Justify Travis ‏@JustifyTravis 8m
Just saw Willmott extremely desperate 2get in bent L finger Geez its not big a deal The blood Jodi Arias left at scene from that finger is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm