trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, there was no murder in Alyce's mind because it was just one of those Play and Chase games people do.

I so hope David Lohr is quick today... Love his youtubes !Cut out all the sidebars and it goes rather quickly !

over ruled? heresay? okay.. well I guess let us all just keep on lying Alyce.. basically you are repeating the lies of a liar.

why is that not hearsay (Travis TOLD HER to rip out journal pages).....??????

That should be hear say.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
I see the note taker juror getting out a juror question form. He has added quite a few questions with this witness. #JodiArias

hey JW and ALV...

tumblr_m8s9mqbaGU1qgt5x8.gif

:floorlaugh:

I loved that show when I was a wee little one.

Why are all JW's questions leading?
Unfortunately, nowhere. She has no strategy, she just re-asks all the questions Martinez asked. I think Wilmott's lack of strategic thinking is one of her biggest fault as an attorney.

1m
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

I see the note taker juror getting out a juror question form. He has added quite a few questions with this witness. #JodiArias

i think these two have a problem with the concept of asking someone and telling someone

she said he "asked" her and now basically saying he demanded and told her argh

Can someone tell this expert that...

f9nsic.jpg

I think it shows she pretended to accidentally send Travis a message meant for another guy but it was to try and make him jealous and he knew it by his response, these are two-way conversations.

I don't know what her IQ is, but her mental age is about 7th grade. That's the kind of stunt that age group comes up with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member