trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay just got home from work, have missed last 1/2 hour or so. What are we sidebarring about now and is ALV still on stand and are we into jury questions yet?

TIA!

I really think the broken finger crap has to be put to bed....and the jury has to see the explanation Jodi gave Flores.

tumblr_m3n6ko3evF1qa9omho1_250.gif

My money is on the roo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is trying to get attention. If everyone is talking about what she is stealing, they won't be talking about her stalking! Or, that ALV got annihilated on the stand today.

JMO

I do this sometimes if my front is cold and I haven't got a jumper...she is wearing her jacket to keep her front warm...

Maybe JM can bring her academic records in!

Most, if not all schools do some type of "abilities" testing in elementary, middle, and high school. Some instruments may indicate an IQ score while others render a percentile. I would love to have someone challenge JA's claim to being a genius. It's not necessarily germane to the case, but would be further proof of how easily Jodi lies.

The ones who are forced to.

I'd be curious to know whether a court ordered them to attend her "groups" or whether they chose to.

According to one of her websites she provides groups and classes for anger management and DV men's groups (for men as the perpetrators, not victims OF COURSE) that satisfy court requirements.... you only have to show up for a mere 52 weeks. :what: No thanks I would rather book a vacation to Abu Ghraib than spend any time with ALV (the site also says most of the clients "self refer " to her as opposed to court mandated... I'm going with "no" on that)

I truly believe when Jodi said "No jury will convict me", that she thought she could walk into a court and tell the jury that Travis deserved to die and that the jury would not convict her. She is that delusional. Her defense team likely told her she must put forward something reasonable and so she came up with self defense. Never seen anything like her. None of this testimony about his death has bothered her, not even since the moment she planned the murder.

I'm just curious. Were they able to get JA's text messages or just Travis's? Because if they do have access to her messages wouldn't it show if she was texting someone else at the same time she "accidentally" sent that message to JA?

And before she left...put a virus on his computer. Whatever they had been fighting about in late May had to go.

You know, you just gave me a really good thought. Do we really know if there was a virus on his computer that they fought about? Couldn't it be that he found out she had installed a program, or a piece of spy equipment on his computer? Since she came there to kill Travis, she had to remove that program from the computer. (if she did that) Another good reason that she had been there all night without his knowledge. Of course, once he was killed, his computer would be searched. That sort of thing would point right back to Jodi. I think this is a real possibility.

assume

hey that is the OPERATIVE WILMOTT... SHE WAS AND IS AND WHATEVER: ASSUMING

OT but my son used to think that the her name was Golden Rocks. Since he can not read for bedtime stories he likes to take a turn too, so he either makes up a story for us or retells a story. He retold the story of Golden Rocks and the 3 Bears.

That's too stinking cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members