trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the fog lifted and she can do hypotheticals!!!!

The "children" thing really gets to me.

Fact: Travis and Jodi were not together long, not married, nor did they have children! grrr

Exactly ! Jodi has blown her whole relationship with Travis out of proportioin...jeez !

we ALL know what Mr. Freeman said and it wasn't that but good try Wilmott

Oh Wilmott. Busting out the hypothetical. Somehow it doesn't have the same effect.

Lame.

And they've already written a bunch of lies in their journal to back that story up. "Why?! Why?! Travis, what happened!?"

are we ever going to get to this? i want those clearly phony entries IN!!!!! they show what she writes isn't true and that's what THIS woman relied on.

those have to come in, don't they?

Wow good to read those texts up above. So Jodi basically knows he is tired of her stalking and tries to plead her case. "I won't ask you anything else let's blow the whole thing off". When Travis tells her he rather part ways FOREVER she waits 1.5 hrs then sends the "whatever you do don't tell him" text... hahah. She is a riot. Travis was sick and tired and he deserved to be.
I agree...and I think that might, in part, be one reason so many abuse survivors have kind of taken Travis under our wing. We all went through different things and even different types of abuse...but...

All of us know that same exhausted desperation of just wanting the craziness to end - and that is what I see in his eyes in that very haunting shower pic. It just breaks my heart he didn't make it out. :(

tumblr_m3n6ko3evF1qa9omho1_250.gif

It's ok Steely, no need to jump ;)

Looking forward to ALV's keynote presentation on JA's manifesto. Goldilocks: Stalker or Survivor?

OT but my son used to think that the her name was Golden Rocks. Since he can not read for bedtime stories he likes to take a turn too, so he either makes up a story for us or retells a story. He retold the story of Golden Rocks and the 3 Bears.

Alice sure has no problems with hypotheticals now does she...

I am convinced that Wilmott is hedging a bet that the jury cannot recall what earlier witnesses testified to.

too bad.

they will have this all at their disposal in the DELIBERATION ROOM

*waiting for Jodi to place jacket on her head and play peek-a-boo*

:laugh:

LOL Mr Pizza just said ALV needs to update her internet/ social media skills.

ALV: He hit her in the face with a book

Mr Pizza : No, he hit on her on Facebook

Mr. Pizza :lol:

Has the DEFENSE offered xray evidence of a break in Ms. Arias' finger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member