trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the evidence that JA was abused or like the evidence that she stalked TA.

This is just crazy IMO

Just got up...

So, where are we? Any chance Wilmott will wrap up today? I know that's a huge leap, but maybe she is paying attention to the jury and seeing they are done with this line of testimony?

I'm sorry, did ALV just say there needs to be EVIDENCE in atrial????? My head's gonna explode!!!!!

"THE PERSON'S WORD ISN'T ENOUGH EVIDENCE."----LAV

BOOOOOYA (ya, I'm bringing that back!)

Oh no. You have to have evidence...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The reason there is no evidence is when the journals were written, Jodi was plotting story #1: She and Travis were great pals, and she had no idea who would plot such a dastardly deed.

Geez! The high IQ card again. I sure would like it if JM brings in Jodi's academic records as proof of her exceptional ability. I don't believe it. She lied about this just like she's lied about everything else.

Maybe JM can bring her academic records in!

Is it self defence to kill someone because they are talking or seeing other people, get on with why this murder is self defence,for the love of everything holy!

Broken finger? any proof? heck, no, but Jodi said it's broken so it must be. GRRRRRR.

Thank You! Who does that? I mean really? I have never seen anyone adjust their glasses the way she does. jmo

Oh, that poor hurt finger! She needs to be more careful when she is slaying another human being.

Hmmm.
we are discussing her finger.
so Jodi purposely does something to draw attention to herself - like being 6 and putting her jacket on backwards. then continually adjusts her glasses showing her wonky finger.

yeah. nothing planned her. look the other way.

Ok, I'm pretty sure I've never been more grateful for our courtroom watchers than I am today! Absolutely CAN'T WAIT to read what you're seeing the faces of this jury!! Thanks again for your hard work!

h6166E139

That one iz for you weeblez, thanks for relieving the stress of being hit in the face with ALV b.s.

LOVE IT! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member