trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Willmott, she didn't 'make up' the DV story until AFTER she was arrested---so she couldnt write it in her journal in time. Nice try though.

tumblr_m0sle9oXnh1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

gosh this pic made me jump. lol

JW is trying to be cute. JA didn't make up journal entries about Travis being abusive because she didn't come up with that story until 2 years ago.

She knows this.

Hey everyone !
Spent the morning in doctor appointments with my son.
Anyone know if this morning with ALV and Juanderful is up anywhere yet?
Got a phone call from my abusive ex this afternoon...hit decline and STILL after being away from him for a year and being divorced for six months had some mixed emotions of wondering what he wanted and ice cold fear and panic...and he was more mentally
abusive than physical....Still having a feeling of dread about how verbally abusive he will be to me if and when I have to talk to him again...So....long story short... I am not buying the...Travis would not have had anything to do with Jodi if she were truly abusive...it is a hard cycle to break...
Carry on...

Are the rebuttal witnesses next?
YES or NO!
(Just kidding but I would like an answer.) =)

I really hate how JW keeps reading that text and saying feel MY wrath...Travis is telling that she will feel the wrath because of her lies. she purposely throws in MY wrath to further bolster the abuse lie. I'm sure Juan caught it but I just want him to clearly say it out loud!

Wow good to read those texts up above. So Jodi basically knows he is tired of her stalking and tries to plead her case. "I won't ask you anything else let's blow the whole thing off". When Travis tells her he rather part ways FOREVER she waits 1.5 hrs then sends the "whatever you do don't tell him" text... hahah. She is a riot. Travis was sick and tired and he deserved to be.

I laughed so loud at this one that my own cat jumped straight up and landed in his water bowl :floorlaugh:

I'm saving all these adorable animal gifs to show my husband after I ask him to watch certain portions of the trial, so he goes to bed in a good mood. Kind of like something to cleanse the palate after a greasy meal.

So basically, Willmott is now testifying.

ALV sounds like a, um, how to even put words to it, she just sounds really dumb. I really doubt she will fare well in her future as an 'expert' witness.

I wonder what the outcome was from some of the Anthony witnesses that were so obviously defense-biased. I should go back and try to see what has become of them.

Oh duh, you idiots! She didn't plan to kill him back in Jan of 08, or I am sure she would have found a way to 'journal' about it.

Riders On The Storm, esp. Killer On The Road verse.
Undun, The Guess Who
Don't Take Me Alive, Steely Dan

Ruby Tuesday?
'Who could hang a name on you...
When you change with every new day...
Still I'm gonna miss you...'

GOODBYE RUBY TUESDAY...

Wait Jennifer is literally using backwards thinking in terms of why she didn't write about this alleged "abuse"

I've noticed ALV say this a few times. That the people she works with get angry, but know when to stop. According to her, Travis didn't.
In other words, she's trying to say that Travis is the most abusive man she has ever "met".

If I didn't know any better, I would of thought ALV was describing what happened to Travis was rage!

she is a joke...ill tell you one damn thing, if my crazy ex was trying to portray me as a physically abusive sexual deviant with pedophile tendances.. you're damn straight I'm going to lose my temper and go off on Jodi like Travis did in that text messaqe. The man was looking out for his reputation and he wasn't about to let some sociopath bring him down....

What normal person is going to be calm and rational when they are slandering you with some of the worst possible things you can be accused of? Are you going to be silent or will you fight for your reputation?

ALV is such a blowhard ,it is intolerable.

blow-hard
[bloh-hahrd] Show IPA

noun Slang.
an exceptionally boastful and talkative person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic