trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was also a flirt and liked women (not little boys) and he did not lead jodi to believe they were exclusive.

There was one story Jodi told of a time Travis and her with another couple out to eat and Travis told the waitress that they he and Jodi weren't together and her feeling were hurt.

How on EARTH would it have worked to put it in her journal if she were making it up, when she didn't make it up until two years later???????????? GAWWWWDDDDDD

Isn't it too bad that JA hadn't of thought about the self defense excuse when she was writing in her journal? Then she could have made up more lies to make her look like she is telling the truth. Much like she wrote after she murdered Travis.

Ok well if people don't report that's their choice. Jodi was NOT in a situation where she couldn't leave for God's sake.

If she was trying to make it up....

Oh like you mean when she wrote in her journal about how she had no idea who killed Travis.

I love those texts from Travis, he so had her number, it's a shame he didn't know when to disengage ..

If she had any credibility left, I would say she would set advances about DV back 30 years. Fortunately, probably nobody but us trial-watchers is ever going to see this. . . .

She didn't have control of the diary at the time she made that story up. I bet it she could do it over there would be plenty.

h6166E139

That one iz for you weeblez, thanks for relieving the stress of being hit in the face with ALV b.s.

Hey everyone !
Spent the morning in doctor appointments with my son.
Anyone know if this morning with ALV and Juanderful is up anywhere yet?
Got a phone call from my abusive ex this afternoon...hit decline and STILL after being away from him for a year and being divorced for six months had some mixed emotions of wondering what he wanted and ice cold fear and panic...and he was more mentally
abusive than physical....Still having a feeling of dread about how verbally abusive he will be to me if and when I have to talk to him again...So....long story short... I am not buying the...Travis would not have had anything to do with Jodi if she were truly abusive...it is a hard cycle to break...
Carry on...

Yikes! Stay strong!

JW is going to drrragg this out to the end of the day so that the judge will give them the jury's questions at the end of the day for review. That way, they'll be able to coach LAV on how to answer!

moo

I think the system has better things to do than worry about than a backhander that never happened.

I'm so sick of this magic trick "Look, no evidence = evidence", when the woman is the accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry