trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else have to take a break from the schoolyard banter? The q. and a. has really deteriorated. If you couldn't see the parties, you would guess they are eleven years old. Not only the voices but the language and the content. Are they trying to bring the discourse down to what is imagined to be the level of the jurors' understanding?

What's Jodi doing now? She has her jacket covering her arms. Is she cold, or is she up to no good under the jacket?

Now Alyice is a finger doctor. OMG...talk about a stretch.

Oh carp...leg lift time. :floorlaugh:

If I didn't know any better, I would of thought ALV was describing what happened to Travis was rage!

she is a joke...ill tell you one damn thing, if my crazy ex was trying to portray me as a physically abusive sexual deviant with pedophile tendances.. you're damn straight I'm going to lose my temper and go off on Jodi like Travis did in that text messaqe. The man was looking out for his reputation and he wasn't about to let some sociopath bring him down....

What normal person is going to be calm and rational when they are slandering you with some of the worst possible things you can be accused of? Are you going to be silent or will you fight for your reputation?

You know what happens when someone in my life has an anger problem? I avoid them. I don't call them and go see them from another state. She didn't need to have him in her life, she wanted to.

JW: Did you see JA broken finger and did you see that it was healed in a straight way?

WHAT???!!! :eek:

The "children" thing really gets to me.

Fact: Travis and Jodi were not together long, not married, nor did they have children! grrr

tumblr_m3n6ko3evF1qa9omho1_250.gif

OMG, that was pathetic...I think it was her left hand, but I'm not sure... Bwaaaaaa!!!!

Thank You! Who does that? I mean really? I have never seen anyone adjust their glasses the way she does. jmo

Can you say subtle suggestions? Look at how she's placed her finger for the jury to see. You know when she flexes it a certain way according to Aylce.

Hey Willmott, she didn't 'make up' the DV story until AFTER she was arrested---so she couldnt write it in her journal in time. Nice try though.

arias makes things up as she goes.. and most likely the latest journals found in her jail cell (re: latest motion) fit right in with her latest story.

Arias would have loved to blame it all on the ninjas.:twocents:

What happened to JA's mother's twin? She hasn't been there in a few days, has she?

Jodi told ALV a lot of bad stuff about that mean man Travis, and ALV believes that is her evidence of Travis abusing Jodi.

Jodi has that hurt finger. ALV thinks she cut it peeling apples...oh, who knows, there's so many of those finger stories out there. :shakehead:

LOL Mr Pizza just said ALV needs to update her internet/ social media skills.

ALV: He hit her in the face with a book

Mr Pizza : No, he hit on her on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members