trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV: SO if you love someone it is hard to accept that someone you love would be saying those things to you

ME: Like get the F out of my life you sociopathic freak? So JA's delusional behavior is acceptable because she loved him. And because he continued to play reindeer games when she dangled her goodies under his nose HE is the abusive guy and the manipulator.

This woman will find whatever way she can to twist the circs to try and fit her model of TA as JA's abuser and this ridiculous self defense theory she's been spoon fed.

I think this might be the 4th or 5th time today where all I can say is

un frikkin . . . believable

What happened to JA's mother's twin? She hasn't been there in a few days, has she?

Actually it's been about 3 weeks... this is the 3rd week is what I mean. She was openly crying and leaning away from the Mom Twin, being comforted by an older relative the last time I saw her - which was a Thursday. :what:

oh break time so the DT can coach the witness for upcoming questions!!!

Det. Flores has this look on his face, "I've gone somewhere far away inside my head, far, far away, where the sun is shining, and children are laughing, and I never ever ever have to hear about any of this again."

HA! I knew ALV couldn't hold it another half hour!

Why do you guys think Juan did not show any autopsy photos and ask ALV whether she thought that constituted abuse?

I wondered the same thing when Evil JA was on the stand. He tried to show her the first day of cross and she cried, fake I'm sure, but I wished he would have tried again. She needs everyone of those gruesome pictured burned into her retinas! :furious:

JW should have been the professional here and instructed to Jodi to keep her distance. She has allowed Jodi to repeatedly invade her personal space, and Jodi will continue to do this unless and until JW puts an end to it. This inappropriate behavior will not be lost on the jury. :moo:

JW reminds me of Leslie Abramson! I thought at one point in the Menendez trail, Leslie was going to breastfeed Lyle! SICK :banghead:

JA must love the drawing power of the State's generous money for legal defence.

Look, look!They're all lying for me. They're wrecking their careers for me, me me!

hey JW and ALV...

tumblr_m8s9mqbaGU1qgt5x8.gif

Wow, the last time I saw Flo she looked "old" to me!

I'm really starting to wonder if ALV has a personal vendetta against Travis.

ALV's bias is really showing. Who would have thought she could out Samuels on the compassion she has for the admitted murder?

I'm boycotting the redirect. Anyone else? No way, no how, am I spending one more minute on that fraud. I've heard enough. By the comments here, it will spare my blood pressure. I feel so sorry for the jury that they have no choice, must be torture.

Boycotting here also. I refuse to listen to or waste my time on bulls*** and this is most definitely bulls***!

I am sorry but after today, I really could use someone to hold my hair about now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli