trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting antsy... what time does the afternoon session start?

Does anyone remember if there were text messages showing that Travis asked Jodi to come to his house on the day he was killed or were they phone calls made between the two? I cant remember if there was absolute proof that he said come over or did she make a pit stop on her own knowing he wouldnt turn the sex down.

To me not at all but .... (edited)

ETA - This link takes you to a self-portrait by JA. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30145

ETA Again - This has been Websleuthed a lot as you may know by A News Junkie. Here's a link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8916727&postcount=661

Just extracts from that: The actress, Zhang Ziyi:

There are many, many other parallels. Sorry to sound obsessive or boring, but it was really interesting to me. And there are other parallels in the Memoirs of a Geisha movie, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ---- all starring the same actress, Zhang Ziyi -- I think Jodi believes she resembles this actress. Again, all three movies are on her list of favorites on her myspace.

If you watch: House of Flying Daggers movie you will be dumbfounded by the parallels -- I really do believe that movie affected Jodi profoundly, and that she either consciously or subconsciously incorporated many many scenes, images, and thoughts from the movie into her life. Wow.

Even to the point of killing someone you love, out of a code of personal honor, because they have rejected you and have moved on... and the victim even had a premonition the killer would do so.

--

The movie also includes:

The lover getting turned on after dressing the female in boy's clothes.

A woman expertly throwing lethal knives, causing a stab in the throat, and causing another person's throat to be slit.

The same woman, sweet and childlike, being arrested, interrogated by the police (martial) and threatened with torture... but she remains demure and doesn't give up her secrets.

A dance scene (subliminal sex scene) in what amounts to a brothel, where the man is very drowsy, almost falling asleep at times. He is a guy who is discussed as a colossal "flirt." In the scene, his arousal seems to include sadistic or degrading elements toward the woman. She is child-like and yet she is a stunning virtuoso at dancing (subliminal sex). She is not what she seems. She pretends to be blind. She pretends to be naive. She has secret motives.

The scene plays out similar to Jodi's 'phone sex recording,' even to the point of the sleepy man and the stealthy seductive woman singing together; him sounding sleepy, silly and off-key; her doing her best in her little girl voice.

^And notably, in this scene, the man uses his sword to cut the rope-braid closures on her clothing, and rather violently removes her outer garment.

He also attacks her by "lunging at her like a linebacker," grabbing her, spinning her around, throwing her face down and getting on top of her so she can't get up... like JA's lying testimony about TA.

--

She does the backward yoga stretch, too. All the way, head upside down, just like Jodi did in the interrogation room.--

When the girl is arrested, the police search her room and find a set of deadly knives. It is highly incriminating evidence. This is what leads to her interrogation. She is cool and courageous, and keeps up her cover with them.

Note that in this movie, just like in the Flying Daggers movie, her character pretends to be young, sweet, and innocent... but is in actuality secretly a super-skilled, highly trained weapons-expert warrior wearing a sword and a ninja outfit. (again, this coorelates to my theory of her using MMA to kill Travis)

This is her sweet little cover persona; a pampered beauty, who yearns for more out of life, and who secretly sneaks out of her father's house at night:

And as a ninja warrior/sneaky thief:

There's so much more in that WS link by A News Junkie. It's well worth a read.

ITA. Here's the beautiful Chinese pic Jodi added to her last blog post:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xl-llUHA0...AAABo/HRkUffRW8Rs/s1600-h/beautiful_china.jpg

House of Flying Daggers has gorgeous cinematography using deep jewel tones. Both the storyline and visual beauty appealed to JA on some deep level. She'd imagined and scripted everything around killing Travis, what he'd say and what she'd say, etc. Didn't go according to plan, or maybe it did.

I can't find a single redeeming quality and I've actually tried. I see her very much as an evil stain on society that needs to be eradicated...or at least locked up for the rest of her natural life, but I like to aim high. ;)

I hate her. Every little last bit of everything about her.

I have been against death penalty all 67 years of my life until now. Sincerely hope she is put to death.

Much the same as yesterday as far as the morning session went...

Total court time expected...170 minutes
Actual court time......111 minutes
Actual testimony time.....66 minutes
Total JW objections....32
Objections sustained.....6
Total sidebars......10
Longest continuous testimony.....18 minutes
Average continuous testimony.......less than 2 minutes.

Just so you know.....:what:

Could you add the number of times that ALV mentions Domestic Violence? I'm guessing 5 or 6 so far today, but there were many yesterday.

have a question. after watching a few murder cases . I seen the victim family ask that the pic of their daughter be plastered in the killers cell so he can look at what he did to their child for the rest of his life.... could this also happen in TA case. that the family ask that JA is forbidden to draw for the rest of her life (or till she dies by the needle). so far there is nothing much that will hurt JA but I think taking away her rights to draw will hurt her badly. its her passion to write and draw...

And as for JW, let's face it, almost everyone else in the room gives JW the stink eye or ignores her.

Even Nurmi based on his body language. It probably pains him to occasionally lean in and tell her something.

Just not a likeable sort based on her unprofessional and whiny attitude.

Panic set in . . . lost all connectivity to the internet! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

After check 3 computers, calling the internet provider - messing around with wires, cords, and such for 45 min . . . . texted the hubby and told him . . . he has me push one button and magically I am back!

O/T
When does the morning trial video get posted to youtube?

I suuuure would love to enjoy that video with my Peets latte and my slice of strawberry cheesecake from La Farine bakery.

[video=youtube;6yVKHLR2rsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yVKHLR2rsw[/video]

Second part is also up on this persons page.

I hope this is OK to post from court's website. If it has already been posted, please excuse:

4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013 NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

Well, Well, Are these the very journals they are using in court. I hope someway, somehow, although I doubt it, it can be brought up in court via a the person who confiscated them.

On alyce's continuum....the last column is by her definition the worst. AND Arias has done very single thing on that list. This is another reason Alyce wants to avoid that guideline.

I think its a variation of Stockholm Syndrome. Arias is falling in love with JW because she is defending her honor.
I just think she's a psychopath manipulating yet another person. This time it just so happens to be her female attorney.

I don't believe psychopaths are capable of love as most define it - but they'll use anyone they possibly can to their gain.

JMO

32c50abadcdfa6af4ff319eaa4ec95d3.JPG

I'm quite certain I recall Jodi claimed during her testimony that the reason she supposedly didn't write anything negative in her journal was because of the Morman faith not this Law of Attraction mumbo jumbo that we've not heard anything about until Alyce got on the stand.

To me not at all but .... (edited)

ETA - This link takes you to a self-portrait by JA. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30145

ETA Again - This has been Websleuthed a lot as you may know by A News Junkie. Here's a link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8916727&postcount=661

Just extracts from that: The actress, Zhang Ziyi:

There are many, many other parallels. Sorry to sound obsessive or boring, but it was really interesting to me. And there are other parallels in the Memoirs of a Geisha movie, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ---- all starring the same actress, Zhang Ziyi -- I think Jodi believes she resembles this actress. Again, all three movies are on her list of favorites on her myspace.

If you watch: House of Flying Daggers movie you will be dumbfounded by the parallels -- I really do believe that movie affected Jodi profoundly, and that she either consciously or subconsciously incorporated many many scenes, images, and thoughts from the movie into her life. Wow.

Even to the point of killing someone you love, out of a code of personal honor, because they have rejected you and have moved on... and the victim even had a premonition the killer would do so.

--

The movie also includes:

The lover getting turned on after dressing the female in boy's clothes.

A woman expertly throwing lethal knives, causing a stab in the throat, and causing another person's throat to be slit.

The same woman, sweet and childlike, being arrested, interrogated by the police (martial) and threatened with torture... but she remains demure and doesn't give up her secrets.

A dance scene (subliminal sex scene) in what amounts to a brothel, where the man is very drowsy, almost falling asleep at times. He is a guy who is discussed as a colossal "flirt." In the scene, his arousal seems to include sadistic or degrading elements toward the woman. She is child-like and yet she is a stunning virtuoso at dancing (subliminal sex). She is not what she seems. She pretends to be blind. She pretends to be naive. She has secret motives.

The scene plays out similar to Jodi's 'phone sex recording,' even to the point of the sleepy man and the stealthy seductive woman singing together; him sounding sleepy, silly and off-key; her doing her best in her little girl voice.

^And notably, in this scene, the man uses his sword to cut the rope-braid closures on her clothing, and rather violently removes her outer garment.

He also attacks her by "lunging at her like a linebacker," grabbing her, spinning her around, throwing her face down and getting on top of her so she can't get up... like JA's lying testimony about TA.

--

She does the backward yoga stretch, too. All the way, head upside down, just like Jodi did in the interrogation room.--

When the girl is arrested, the police search her room and find a set of deadly knives. It is highly incriminating evidence. This is what leads to her interrogation. She is cool and courageous, and keeps up her cover with them.

Note that in this movie, just like in the Flying Daggers movie, her character pretends to be young, sweet, and innocent... but is in actuality secretly a super-skilled, highly trained weapons-expert warrior wearing a sword and a ninja outfit. (again, this coorelates to my theory of her using MMA to kill Travis)

This is her sweet little cover persona; a pampered beauty, who yearns for more out of life, and who secretly sneaks out of her father's house at night:

And as a ninja warrior/sneaky thief:

There's so much more in that WS link by A News Junkie. It's well worth a read.

Yippie - someone reads my posts! No wonder my ears were ringing! LOL :floorlaugh:

FYI...the name Arias is hispanic...and DNA testing show a lot of native americans are related to Asian haplogroups.

This is true. One of the strongest traits carried over from Asia when Native American came to this country is in the eyes.

Does anyone remember if there were text messages showing that Travis asked Jodi to come to his house on the day he was killed or were they phone calls made between the two? I cant remember if there was absolute proof that he said come over or did she make a pit stop on her own knowing he wouldnt turn the sex down.

no proof whatsoever he knew she was coming. only her word.

i don't know what it is, but i have a THING about JA's mouth. i know she thinks it's beautiful, but to me it's so ugly i can't even look at her. i just HATE HER MOUTH!!!!!

She begged to give TA a "nice, warm, mouth hug" and to receive a "generous facial."

And this was after they hadn't been 'official' for half a year.

No wonder TA said that he "...was just a dildo with a heartbeat for [JA]."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member