trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to hear ALV voice, I say let her talk. If she's having the same effect on the jury, they are going to be ready to give somebody the DP!

Think Juan will come back and address the "porking a little girl" lie which ALV tried to put in TA's mouth?

You know, I have a bleeding ulcer.
My doctor would be so mad if he knew I was watching this bullpucky!

tumblr_mj3frzAhAH1s5vvgpo1_400.gif

Has anyone ever seen Donavan with any other expression than a MEAN look?

JUST because he talked to her on IM. it does not mean he didn't feel he was being stalked by her!!!!!

Sometimes people try and 'act nice' to keep someone from acting out.

FWIW, it's easy to be nice to someone, although you may be afraid of them, when they're 100's of miles away. You feel safe for the moment. That is until they show up on your door step, or in your bedroom door at 4:00 a.m. :rocker:

JMHO
fran

Travis talked to women.

Oh wow. Stop the presses.

I worked in a grocery store and talked to dozens of women each day. I guess I deserve to have my back stabbed, shot in the head, and my throat slashed.

Isn't the fact that TA was murdered by this person he was "extremely" afraid of proof enough that he had very good reason to be afraid? I think that point is lost on the DT.

Ha. Jodi just perked up when Alyce was giving examples of stalking. Alyce said sometimes people move things around in the other's home as a form of stalking and Jodi's ears perked up like, "Oh, really...I'll have to remember that one..."

Yes, just like the Manson family did to the LaBiancas... just to terrify them.

I just got on the boards, so if this is OT please excuse, but I must say this or bust! What is with these talking heads? I turned on HLN early and the round table of talking heads were saying how AL was holding her own or getting the better of Juan, like Juan is the enemy!!! Here we have a confessed killer who lies and a defense witness who will say whatever, and they don't call her on it, no quite the contrary they praise her. Please someone help me understand this madness!! my opinion only.

The execs are afraid the cameras will be cut off in court for the media being biased against Arias. So they are taking the other side, regardless of the truth or the victim or the morality, because they are just businessmen protecting their revenue stream.

I quit watching them when I realized they didn't even bother to get the facts straight about what transpired in court on a given day.

CNN has redefined the news, all right, it's now anything that people will watch.

I have a question..I am in a fog..

but...what happens after JW does her recross w/ Violet? does the defense have any more wittnesses? or does JM do his rebuttle? tia well, I am sure there will be questions for the witness, but I mean after the questions?

Juan may be able to re-cross after Jw...depending on if anything new comes up...

if not, then we have Jury questions--and everything that goes along with that...

AFTER that we have rebuttal.

I originally said Monday the 15th we would start rebuttal...Im gonna say Wed the 17th now....
HTH
Blessed Be :0

What do we know about her personal life? Is she married, divorced? I know she said she has 2 children.

I don't even want to go there. I've already expended too many brain cells by listening to her for days...she ain't gettin' anymore of 'em :furious:

Excuse me! Now she's an expert on stalking. Didn't she tell JM that she wasn't an expert on stalking, but was a DV expert.

Is she serious? OMG!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if the jury in seeing this transition in her behavior and ability to answer questions between defense and prosecutor and realizes that this is a bias sham and nothing but game playing.

Did you get my earlier post to you about you needing to open up your own Weebles Websleuth Petting Zoo? If not, you need to open up a Weebles WebSleuths Petting Zoo for your animal gifs, so when JW/KN are examining a witness we can go over to that thread and have a grand ole time.

that is funny!

constant line of communication between them?

Yes

But no mention of who is the usual initiator of these communications, oh no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6